Fanfic: The Weekenders Series
A Bandom fanfic series by Zee, based off Fall Out Boy
video A Little Less Sixteen Candles (A Little More Touch Me), comprising a total of eight stories.
Has nothing to do with The Weekenders
- The Atoner: Pete, after he's rescued by Patrick and the others, and especially after getting to New Jersey.
- Ballroom Blitz: The final plan to take care of William. It doesn't work.
- Big Bad: William.
- Big Damn Kiss: Pete and Gerard, right before Pete goes wandering into his uncertain death.
- Bury Your Gays: The only vampire hunter who for-certain survives at the end is also one of the few straight characters, Patrick. There is a lot of ambiguity at the end, yes, so possibly subverted.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Bandom fic generally has a lot of swearing, this is no exception.
- Dark Fic: The vampires are not nice people.
- Downer Ending: The only vampire hunter who for-sure survived the attack on William's headquarters is Patrick, and it's heavily implied William got away.
- Explain, Explain... Oh, Crap!: William's way of breaking down Gerard after he's kidnapped him.
- Everyone Is Gay: Except Patrick.
- Good Is Not Nice: Pete and Gerard definitely qualify, being a broody vampire and a violent drunk, respectively
- Green-Eyed Monster: Discussed by William; exhibited by Brendon towards Pete; also mentioned by Gerard.
- Hope Spot: Hooray, Pete's going to save Patrick in the - nope, he just got staked. Better ride out the explosions on your own, Pat.
- Humiliation Conga: Gerard getting kidnapped leads to William handing him a massive one.
- Inferred Holocaust: Vampires have taken over most of the central cities of the US. While deaths of innocent people do not go unrecognized in the fic, they certainly take a backseat to other issues.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: You're introduced to about ten different people in the first chapter alone, most of which takes place in the same bedroom.
- Mind Rape: William's specialty.
- Our Vampires Are Different: They specialize in taking over the US, gay sex, and Mind Raping humans!
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: Pete and Gerard's relationship, at first.
- The Smurfette Principle: Maja, for the vampire clan leaders; Greta, for the vampire hunters.
- Vampires Are Sex Gods: Whether their partners are willing or not.