Fan Fic: The War Of The Ladies
The War of the Ladies is the fourth story in The Multiverse (Mainly The Arcadian Legends) vs. Twilight Saga, succeeding The Warrior vs. Renesmee.After the events of the first three stories, everything in Arcadia (and all the other canons) are at peace. That is, until Edward and Bella—for reasons unexplained (and for good reason--they were digested, after all) but involves fangirls—are revived. And they want Revenge.Catherine Grayson, however, plans to do something else. And that something else involves eating a ton of food and weight gain. Lots of weight gain, as she was wanting to become very fat. Yeah.The story can be found here.Succeeded by the uber-cracky, WTF-inducing The One With the Crazies.
This Troper Work contains examples for the following tropes:
- Author Appeal: After laying it down low with The Warrior vs. Renesmee, weight gain is back in full force. (No pun intended.)
- Balloon Belly: Subverted. Catherine and Bella actually have fat bodies, not just bigger bellies. The former loves her plump body, obviously.
- Big Eater: Catherine is fully capable of eating so much even to the point where someone could normally explode.
- Character Derailment: To my own character. You would never see the actual Catherine Grayson dreaming of becoming so massively fat. Then again, it is an Alternate Continuity...
- Say My Name: "BEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAA!" (Okay, not that dramatic in the actual fic, but still...)
- Stuff Blowing Up: Bella's fate.
- What an Idiot: Edward and Bella. Let's go ahead and target the Arcadians again! Even though they already had us beat! Morons...