- Alternate Universe Fic
- An Axe to Grind: Signum briefly runs afoul of a terrorist wielding a Device of this nature. Very briefly.
- Beam Spam: Plasma Lancer: Legion Shift
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Fate and Signum both deliver one each, to Sonoma and one of his lackeys, respectively.
- How does Fate take Sonoma down? Bardiche interrupts his quick teleport spell with Thunder Rage. Why? because it was fast and easy.
- I Have Your Wife
- Just in Time: Referenced by Hayate, but averted.
- Kill Sat: Heimdall.
- Knife Nut: Sonoma.
- Never A Selfmade Woman: Subverted. Vivio initially assumes this to be the reason she's being invited into active service before completing her formal education; turns out it's just that she happens to fit a hole in a new squad's lineup.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: Fate delivers a grand one to Sonoma near the end.
- Screw Destiny: Vivio partially derails one of Carim's prophecies by tanking Nanoha's Blaster System-enhanced Starlight Breaker... well, its splash damage, anyway. Still impressive.Vivio (narration): If it thought innocent people were going to die, and her mother was going to bear the weight of that choice forever, then destiny was just going to have to think again.
- Stone Wall: Vivio. Her offensive abilities are paltry compared to most other mages, and her mobility is mediocre, but her defenses are nigh impregnable.
- Training from Hell: A mild example in comparison to some, but Vita's 'training' of Vivio is such that broken bones are considered an expectation, rather than a cause for alarm. Amusingly, the trainer is often the one breaking things trying to punch through Vivio's ridiculously strong defenses.
- And then there's Nanoha and her exaggerated reputation for this.
- Weak, but Skilled: Vivio, after a fashion. Despite technically being weaker than most of the canon cast, she's able to keep up very well through general versatility and inventive use of the things she does excel at.
Fanfic / The Steel Queen Chronicle
A Vivio-centric Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha fanfiction series by DezoPenguin, with the main attraction being the novel-length Stahlkönigin. The stories are, in order: