Fan Fic: The Professor Vs The Werewolf
The Professor vs. the Werewolf
is a sequel to The Emperor and the Marty Stu
. As expected, it is a crossover between The Arcadian Legends
, and it is written by the same author.
Set after the previous fanfic, Professor Kristopher Smith tries to find some potions and water for Emperor Damien Kurogane and Catherine Grayson, both falling ill from food poisoning. (To spare you the Squick
, I decided to not go into detail what were their, ahem, ways of losing half of their gained weight.) From there, Kristopher is forced to battle with Jacob Black, who wanted revenge for the Arcadians killing Bella. Kristopher finds an old ray gun he once made.
The story can be found here
. Unlike The Emperor and the Marty Stu,
this one is not split up into parts.
Succeeded by The Warrior vs. Renesmee.
This Troper Work contains examples of the following:
- A Wizard Did It: The explanation to how Bella, Edward, and Jacob have their time machines is this: they have some sort of crossover event with Stephenie Meyer's time-travelling, cannibal mermaids.
- Badass Bookworm: Professor Kristopher Smith. He could take a werewolf down bravely while sustaining a bite.
- Balloon Belly: Disgustingly averted. Because Bella and Edward were digested, Damien and Catherine officially grew fat. Because biology is thrown out the window when it comes to Twilight, the normal biology is ironically thrown out as well. Put it this way: the two fairies have...body fat, so to speak.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Again, Kristopher Smith.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Professor Kristopher Smith shooting Jacob.
- Deader Than Dead: Jacob enters the Underworld, where the demons mock him, and Dark Emperor Miryuko kills him with his Shadow Pulse.
- Deus ex Machina: The ray gun. It was even lampshaded!
- Our Werewolves Are Different: Jacob Black. Then again, this is to be expected.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Quite literally in Jacob's case.
- Shout-Out: Only a couple.
- Shown Their Work: The way to treat food poisoning is to keep the person hydrated. Normally, dehydration is a symptom of food poisoning. Also, the monkshood healing the wounds inflicted by a werewolf, though one should know that already from watching some werewolf films.
- Versus Title
- Viewers Are Goldfish: lampshaded. However, the fact that Bella and Edward lose is mentioned various times. For that, I sincerely apologize.