[[caption-width-right:250:Stargate just got 20% cooler]]
They've met gods, fought gods, blew up suns, found Atlantis and a host of other things. Now, SG-1 must face their toughest challenge yet - Equestria.
Stargate: Equestria is a crossover fanfic written by Bosstone in which the SG-1 team, after Daniel makes a mistake while dialing Earth, wind up in the cute and colorful lands of Equestria. At the moment it consists of two stories.
[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7051356/1/Stargate_Equestria Stargate Equestria: Connection]] deals with the team arriving in Equestria, meeting the main cast, Celestia and dealing with some Jaffa, while learning the long forgotten history of Equestria. Told from Jack O'Neill's perspective, who is finding it hard to wrap his head around the place he's wound up in. It is complete.
[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7222141/1/Stargate_Equestria_Incursion Stargate Equestria: Incursion]] is set after the events of Connection and is currently unfinished. In it an old enemy mentioned in Connection has returned and SG-1 is leading a mission to liberate the planet.
Has its own [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDx41jXEBYs intro]] as well.
!!Provides Examples Of:
* CantBelieveISaidThat: Jack says this just after ordering Teal'c to "take out the glider horse".
* ContinuityNod: "Undomesticated equines could not remove me."
* CoolGate: It's a Stargate crossover, so it comes with the territory.
* DeadpanSnarker: Jack O'Neill, naturally.
* EvenEvilHasStandards: When Teal'c and O'Neill question the Jaffa pegasi who ponynapped the Cutie Mark Crusaders, he admits to being ready to interrogate them but is offended at the idea that they'd torture them.
-->''"“We would not have hurt them. We will do what we must to serve our goddess, but we are not needlessly cruel.”''
* InterspeciesRomance: Almost, anyway, between Jackson and Twilight Sparkle. O'Neill is creeped out to find out that Jackson likes Twilight in ''that'' way.
--> ''"If both participants are sapient beings, is it ''really'' besti --"''
--> ''"Do ''not'' finish that sentence, Jackson."''
* LampshadeHanging: Members of SG-1 hang lampshades on the fact that the locals always speak English, there's always some threat and there's always some keeper of ancient knowledge.
* MildlyMilitary: Gets [[SubvertedTrope subverted]] when O'Neill sends Rainbow Dash and a wingpony off to spy on the Jaffa ponies. When Dash returns, she reveals that she went by herself despite what O'Neill said, at which point [[WhatTheHellHero he rips Dash a new one]] and explains why she should have taken a partner.
* ShoutOut: O'Neill references Super Mario in Incursion.
* RememberWhenYouBlewUpASun: Carter's famous action is mentioned in Connection.
* WhatTheHellHero: O'Neill rips Rainbow Dash a new one for going off alone when he instructed her to take a partner.
* WhosOnFirst: In Chapter 5, O'Neill wanders Ponyville and meets [[Fanfic/TimeLordsAndTerror a certain brown colt with an hourglass cutie mark]]. O'Neill introduces himself and asks for the pony's name. The answer? "Who." It goes on for a brief time before [[ShrinkingViolet Fluttershy]] shows up to save him.
** Unfortunately he's never introduced to Lord Yu.
* WrongTurnAtAlbuquerque: O'Neill even name-drops the trope.