Fan Fic / Ranma Club
And he got with ALL of them?
Ranma: M…Mom…? Is that… really you?
Nodoka: Do you see now, Ranma? I’m really a Faerie.
Ranma: So how long have you been a Faerie, Mom?
Nodoka: Ever since I was born, Ranma. I suppose this is more shocking than a Jusenkyo curse, huh?
: Yeah, I suppose… Hold on, does that mean that I’m a…
Nodoka's revelation to Ranma about his heritage.
is a crossover between Ranma ½
and Winx Club
by Frequent Reader.
Diverging from the ending of Season 3 of Winx Club, Valtor survives and tries to kill the Winx while they were weakened, but the Specialists die in self-sacrifice in order to save them. To "revive" them, Faragonda commits a taboo and heads to Earth in the past where she requests assistance from an old student, one Nodoka Saotome who happens to be pregnant. The Specialists' souls are infused into an unborn Ranma where their personalities and traits mixed to make the Ranma we all know and love. After the events of Ranma 1/2, Ranma is revealed by Nodoka about his half-Faerie heritage and offers to take him away from his hellish life to start anew in Magix. He accepts and now attends Alfea, not to mention get a harem in the form of the Winx. Much craziness and adventures ensues as Ranma adjusts to his now magical life.
This fic was made as a break from the usual crossovers of Ranma with Sailor Moon. Also to show a what if of Ranma being in this setting, and more importantly, how he'd react to girls who all love but don't fight over him.
Add tropes as you spot them! This is relatively new.
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Absolute Cleavage: Kasumi, of all people, gets this after being made over by Stella. Just view here.
- Action Girl: The Winx, Ranma-chan, Shampoo, Ukyou, and Nodoka. It's a crossover between a show where everyone is a badass martial artist that has incredibly destructive moves on standby, and a Magical Girl show where Girl Power is the message of the day. It has more than a few action girls.
- A Day in the Limelight: In one chapter, Kasumi and Sasuke reflect upon their lives and wonder if how they're living right now is really worth it.
- Always with You: Though their bodies are no more, the Specialists will always be with the Winx in spirit. This is really driven home in the chapter openings and endings.
- All Your Powers Combined: Ranma's soul is actually the combined souls of the Specialists. This would also explain why he eats so much, as he's literally feeding seven people.
- Amazon Brigade
- An Arm and a Leg: Type 3. Nerissa made the mistake of holding Bloom hostage so she could absorb her powers then kill her. Ranma became enraged and went Neko-Ken on her. He not only lopped off Nerissa's arms and legs, he also slashed off her wings and sliced her tongue out.
- And This Is For...: Lalya pulls off an epic one during her fight against Kodachi.
"This is for Kyoiya!" *Hits her with a water staff*
"This is for my club members!" *Roundhouse kicks her with a water wave*
"This is for all the pain you've caused Ranma in the past" *Hits her with a water ball*
"And this…IS FOR ME! FOR JUST PISSING ME OFF!" *Finishing move*
- Anime Hair
- Anime Theme Song: Different anime theme songs from choice animes are used as chapter openings and endings.
- Another Dimension: Alfea is in one, since Magix is a separate dimension from Earth.
- Armor-Piercing Slap: Nabiki gives this to Akane.
- Later on, Ranma gives this to Kodachi when she tried to attack Layla and Musa. He tells it to her straight he is not and will never be in love with her and tells her to get lost, and should she ever attack the Winx again, he will personally beat her to a pulp himself.
- Ascended Extra: Kasumi and Sasuke.
- The Assimilator: ALPHA in the Bots Master arc assimilates numerous bots into himself to become ALPHA-Z.
- The Atoner: A mild case for Shampoo, Ukyou, Mousse, and Sasuke when they joined Nodoka's family.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: The embodiment of the Neko-Ken in Ranma’s mindscape takes the form of a giant, demonic cat.
- Back from the Dead: The Specialists come back in the form of Ranma.
- Badass Family: Ranma and Nodoka, as well as Shampoo, Ukyou, and Mousse, who were invited to join their family.
- Badass Normal: Ranma, of course. Also Shampoo, Ukyou, and Mousse.
- Balanced Harem: Invoked by the Winx, who all agree on a system that would give each of them the chance to go on a date with Ranma so that he'll get to know them better. Ranma was rather nervous about it at first, as the whole thing was very foreign to him. Which is not a surprise, given his bad track record with squabbling fiancees. Shampoo and Ukyou are also welcomed back into the fold.
- Barely-There Swimwear: The Winx girls are fond of wearing these. The bikini that Stella wears during her date with Ranma probably takes the cake.
- Bare Your Midriff: The girls of the Winx are the MASTERS of this trope. This then spread to Ranma-chan, Shampoo, Ukyou, and Kasumi.
- Battle Aura: Of course.
- Battle Couple: Whenever Ranma teams up with any of the Winx.
- Battle Harem: Ranma has the Winx Club.
- Battle in the Center of the Mind: The Winx enter Ranma's mind to purge the Neko-Ken from him. There they meet the monster that represents the Neko-Ken as well as the Specialists, who serve as fragments of Ranma's being, and who help the girls beat said monster.
- Beam-O-War: Happens in both Stella and Bloom's fights during the Crystal Invasion arc. They get bonus points for doing this against a person of an opposing element to them.
- Berserk Button: NEVER hurt a Winx girl before Ranma, especially when they get caught in the crossfire from one of Ranma's enemies trying to attack him. Ryoga learned this the hard way.
- Nerissa suffered Ranma's berserk button even worse.
- Any argument saying that the 4Kids version of Winx is better than RAI is this to the author HIMSELF.
- The Trix do NOT take kindly to being called Valtor's lapdogs.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Flora is calmly, but uncharacteristically, violent on Kuno for not only feeling her up, but for insulting Ranma.
- Big Bad: Valtor. John Castaway, the Quarrymen, and Demona in the Manhattan Arc. Shardia in the Juban Arc. Nerissa in the Meridian Arc. ALPHA in the Bots Master Arc.
- Big Damn Heroes: A few cases.
- When The Winx journey into in Ranma's mindscape, the phantom Specialists arrive just at the right time to help them fight off some mind monsters.
- In Manhattan, Ranma and the Winx jump in to aid Goliath's Clan from a Quarryman ambush. Later they all band together to spring a trap by Castaway at a Quarryman rally to rescue an incapacitated Angela.
- In Juuban, Ranma, Bloom, Stella, and Flora do this facing off the Soul Breakers the first time when coming to the Sailor Senshi's defense. Later, Ranma, Shampoo, Ukyou, and the Winx get help against a Soul Breaker army by Nodoka and Mousse.
- In Meridian, the Winx and the Nerima martial artists arrive just in time to assist the W.I.T.C.H. girls and their allies against the upgraded Annihilators.
- Mousse and Shilly when Ranma and Bloom are attacked by the Trix.
- Big Eater: Ranma. Flora theorizes that he eats a lot in order to feed six people and keep them fed. Makes sense considering his situation.
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: Implied for Ranma in chapter 40 as Zing made a sly comment about the girls having nothing to complain about causing Ranma to go beet red.
- Big "NO!": The Winx after Shardia appears to have successfully destroyed the earth’s core.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Jon Talbain.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Mrs. Claus in the Christmas omake. Deadpool in the school play episode.
- Breather Episode: Ranma's dates with each of the Winx.
- Bridal Carry: During their date, Ranma carries Flora this way to help her over a fence.
- Brother–Sister Team: Happens whenever Ranma teams up with either Shampoo and Ukyou.
- The Bully: The Trix certainly qualify, with psychotic traits.
- Akane tends to be this towards the Winx, but it doesn't go so well.
- Bullying a Dragon: Akane repeatedly tries to throw her weight around against the Winx, a group of experienced magic-users. Of course, it doesn't end well with her.
- Calling Your Attacks
- The Cameo: Kagome from Inuyasha and Dr. Emmit Brown from Back to the Future in the first chapter. Deadpool in the School Play chapter.
- Can't Catch Up: The Trix to the Winx, Akane to anyone.
- Cat Girl: Shampoo, literally. Also Felicia.
- Catfight: The Winx vs. either the Trix or Akane, and the Trix vs. Ranma-chan/Shampoo/Ukyou.
- Changing Clothes Is a Free Action: Ranma acquires this magically after having his female form subjected to a make-over by Stella. When Ranma is turned female, she is automatically wearing the outfit given to her by Stella, which reverts to his usual kung fu attire when turned male.
- Chef of Iron: Shampoo and Ukyou when competing in the Steel Chef Contest.
- Chekhov's Gun: Ranma's Cat Fist, which was supposedly exorcised in chapter 14. In chapter 45, after Nerissa tries to absorb Bloom's power and kill her, Ranma goes Neko-Ken and unleashes a can of asskicking on her.
- Chick Magnet: Ranma, who not only attracts all of the Winx, but Shampoo and Ukyou as well.
- Christmas Episode: The Christmas Omake chapter.
- Clear My Name: In the Sailor Moon arc, Ranma and the Winx get framed by shape-shifting dopplegangers who attacked the Sailor Senshi. The Senshi weren't willing to give them a chance to explain themselves, forcing Ranma's group to incapacitate them in self defense. THEN the real ones attacked.
- Clothing Damage: Ranma in Neko-Ken mode turns the Trix's clothes into tatters.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: After the return to Magix. Valtor punishes the Trix for their failure by sealing them temporarily in a magic-proof room, with Happosai.
- Cool Old Lady: Headmistress Faragonda. Mrs Claus in the Christmas Omake.
- Cooldown Hug: Bloom hugs a consciously Neko Ken-using Ranma from behind just when he was about to kill Nerissa in cold blood after previously chopping off her limbs. He managed to calm down.
- Cosplay: By Zing. See Shout-Out below.
- Crystal Prison: Ranma Red and Ranma Blue, from the Ranma fic "Dual Destinies", place Sailor Pluto in one to stop her from trying to destroy the Ranma Club cast when they arrive in Juban.
- Cute Monster Girl: Shampoo and Ukyou, when they are in their were-forms.
- Dance Battler: Felicia. Musa also has shades of this.
- Dangerously Short Skirt: Stella, Flora, Layla, and Shampoo.
- Deal with the Devil: When Valtor broke into Light Haven where the Trix were held, they at first thought he was there to break them out. Unfortunately for them, he was there to KILL them for abandoning him to face the Winx alone. The Trix, after being tortured by him, offer their servitude in exchange for Valtor sparing their lives.. Valtor agrees to this deal, but places his mark one them, which will subject them to extreme pain should they harbor any thoughts of betraying him. This time, he's making sure that they serve him unconditionally.
- Decoy Antagonist: In the Bots Master arc, the RM Corp executives (LLP, Frenzy, and Hiss) were the main antagonists, until their first thinking bot, ALPHA, decided to take over.
- Determinator: Ranma. Special mentions during his fight with Valtor on Lyco. Even thought the dark wizard was both electrocuting and strangling her, she tries to use the Chestnut fist on him even though the attack won't reach him. However the attack does hit home, because Sky's soul did it for her.
- Faerie-Ranma-chan pulls off an amplified Hiryu Shoten Ha when trying to stop Shardia's energy blast from hitting Earth's core. She had to muster every bit of magic and ki to deflect it.
- Disappears into Light: Happens to the Specialists' bodies after they pull a Heroic Sacrifice to save their girlfriends' lives. However, while their bodies disappear, they souls stick around.
- Distinctive Appearances: Like Ranma, the Winx are excluded from the school uniform rule at Furinkan, which make them stand out among the students there.
- Door Stopper: The story so far clocks in at around 400,000 words.
- Dream Sequence: Ranma has one in the beginning where he was re-living the Specialists' memories of the Winx girls. This is what eventually got him started on his trip to Magix for the first time.
- Dual Wield: Ranma can do with with any of the Specialists' weapons.
- Dungeon Bypass: Valtor seals off a large room with heavy stone doors to prevent anyone from getting in. But while it was protected from magic attacks, he fails to make it resistant to sheer physical strength. Cue Ranma, Shampoo, and Ukyou, who easily busted down said doors with their ki-powered attacks.
- Dynamic Entry: Ranma has Platinum Sky nail Icy in the head with a flying kick to stop her from firing a spell point-blank at Bloom.
- Elemental Powers: The Winx girls. Ranma himself also picks up on all of them.
- Elemental Punch: Ranma is a master of this, as well as Elemental Kicks. Layla can fire off huge fists of water. Bloom and Icy do this to each other in a fight.
- Empowered Badass Normal: Ranma was already badass before, but now with magic, the Specialists' weapons and their souls, he's even MORE so.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: Stella, naturally, especially when she wore a skimpy slingshot bikini on her date with Ranma, which also got the attention of any male within sight.
- Evil Sorcerer: Valtor
- Excited Title! Two-Part Episode Name!: Each chapter has these in order to give the fanfic an anime feel.
- Falling into His Arms: Stella gets blasted out of the air while fighting off the crystal golems, prompting Ranma to catch her.
- Later on, after he knocks her skateboard out from under her, Ranma does the same thing to Layla.
- Face Framed in Shadow: Whenever a new character is going to have a major part in the story, their shadowy figure appears in the opening and ending themes leading up to their first appearance.
- Fairy Sexy: The Winx girls, naturally. Ranma-chan and Nodoka when transformed.
- Fantastic Racism: The Quarrymen exhibit this towards Gargoyles, while Demona is this towards humans.
- Fanservice: And how!
- Fantastic Foxes: Ukyou, after getting cursed by the Spring of Drowned Fox, and also after she and Shampoo acquired lycanthrope forms of their curses.
- Fat Bastard: Genma.
- Fembot: The BABEZZ in the Bots Master arc.
- Fiery Redhead: Bloom. Ranma-chan also qualifies.
- Fighting Spirit: Done literally with the Specialist souls in Ranma, who can use them like Stands.
- Fish out of Water: Happens to Ranma while he's in Magix, as it is much more peaceful in comparison to the chaos of Nerima. Also, he happens to be the the only male student attending Alfea. On the flip side, this happens to the Winx when they are introduced to Ranma's stomping grounds of Nerima and the craziness that comes with it. Finally, Kasumi and Sasuke experience this when they're invited to stay at the Saotome home, as they suddenly find that they aren't being treated like servants.
- Foreign Fanservice: When the Winx attend Furinkan, they pass themselves off as exchange students from different countries. They even get their own individual fanclubs.
Bloom as an American
Stella as an Italian
Flora as a Brazilian
Musa as a Japanese born American
Tecna as a British
Layla as a Kenyan
- Fur Bikini: Felicia is prominent in this regard. Also Ukyou and Shampoo when they are in lycanthrope form.
- Gainaxing: The Winx girls as well as Shampoo and Ukyou during the Halloween Omake. They all cosplayed as female anime and game characters who wear incredibly Stripperiffic outfits. When they all took a pose for Ranma and asked how they looked, they, uh, bounced quite a bit. Ranma passes out via nosebleed as a result. This didn't affect only him, but the Specialists' souls in his head too.
- Happens again during the Sports Festival, due to all the running around the girls are doing.
- Genre Savvy: In the Sailor Moon arc, the antagonists are smart enough to attack the Senshi while they're making speeches. Fortunately, Ranma's group doesn't have that problem.
- Ghost in the Machine: The souls of the Specialists all live in Ranma's mindscape and represents a side of his personality.
- The Glasses Come Off: Stella does this to Mousse after she repairs his sight, which completes his Heel–Face Turn.
- Grievous Harm with a Body: Kodachi tried to do this on Layla using Tatewaki Kuno, and Layla responded by using Akane.
- Ranma and the Winx did this with some Soul Breakers of opposing elements to efficiently fight them despite number disadvantage.
- Group Hug: The Winx often do this to Ranma, the first time being when…he first arrived at Alfea and they realize just how linked he is to them.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Ranma is half-Faerie due to Nodoka being a Faerie, which he can exercise in his female form.
- Halloween Episode: The Halloween Omake chapter.
- Happily Married: Felicia and Jon Talbain. ZZ and Alicia by the end of the Bots Master Arc.
- Hello, Nurse!: The entire male student body of Furinkan react this way when the Winx girls arrive.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Ranma uses the Specialists' swords to great effect.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Ranma to Bloom.
- Heroic Sacrifice: The Specialists do this in the beginning to save their girlfriends from getting killed by Valtor. They DO get better, though.
- Hollywood Kiss: Ranma gets one with each of the Winx girls on separate occasions, though Musa's was rudely interrupted by Nabiki who tried to blackmail them. Stella's is an UnderwaterKiss while Ranma was using the waterproof soap.
- Hot Consort: King Leon from Planet Lyco has two, a tiger and a cheetah. Ranma lampshades the oddity of this, even though he's technically courting six girls.
- Hot Teacher: Nodoka.
- Hourglass Hottie: All the females.
- Human Dad, Non-Human Mom: Genma the lowly greedy human, and Nodoka the Faerie.
- Humans Are Bastards: Demona STILL feels this way despite the fact Ranma's group helped the Manhattan Clan end the prejudice of Gargoyles by exposing Castaway and the Quarrymen for the self-righteous racists they are.
- Humiliation Conga: Practically all the jerkass Nermia residents, especially in the school play chapter.
- Hypocrite: Kodachi during her fight with Layla. While she has been cheating and using underhanded moves since before the match even stared, she calls Layla out for cheating when she using water magic against her. Layla simply retorts that Kodachi is in no position to gripe about fairness in a fight.
- I Have the High Ground: Shampoo and Ukyou make themselves known to the Trix while standing on top of Alfea's roof.
- "I Know You're in There Somewhere" Fight: On Lyco, Felicia has this with her husband Jon, who had been mind-controlled to fight her. She managed to reach out to him just as he was about to end her life, begging for her to take him down quickly before he kills her. She tearfully obliges and beats the hell out of him. Fortunately, this brought Jon back out of it and he got better.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Shampoo and Ukyou feel this way regarding Ranma, which is why they give up their romantic aspirations towards him after finding out that he's happy with the Winx. This then gets rewarded as they are once again made part of Ranma's harem.
- I Was Having Such a Nice Dream: Stella had a dream of herself and Ranma. They embrace and just when she was about to get a kiss from him, he is suddenly replaced by Bloom (who is trying to wake her up}.
- Implausible Fencing Powers: Ranma when using the Specialists' weapons, especially when he gets creative and merges them into something else.
- Improbable Weapon User: Shampoo, Ukyou, and Mousse.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Flora could be considered this. Then came the Halloween omake...
- Inside a Computer System: Ranma and Tecna's date was in the cyber world.
- Instant A.I., Just Add Water: The Brain Bots thanks to the Brain Grain chip in the Bots Master arc. This proves to be a horrible, horrible mistake...
- Instant Fan Club: The Winx each get one when they attend Furinkan.
- Insult to Rocks: Ranma, after getting Diamond Brandon to give a huge wedgie to Satori, throws the little snot out of a window after he refuses to let him pass (in Ranma's OWN HOME, no less).
Ranma: "Just tossing some useless garbage out the window. No wait, that would be an insult to garbage."
- Interspecies Romance: Felicia, a catwoman, and Jon Talbain, a werewolf, are a married couple. Also Goliath and Elisa.
- Invisibility: The Pixies are invisible to anyone who has no ties with magic. Same goes for the Specialists' souls. During his and Bloom's match with Mikado and Azusa, Ranma uses his souls to fight or to buffer impact, and the announcer mentioned that something happened as if a ghost did it (which isn't far from the truth).
- Intellectual Animal: Kiko. Neko-Shampoo, Kamo-Mousse, and Kitsune-Ukyou.
- Interspecies Romance: Felicia, a catwoman, and Jon Talbain, a werewolf, are a married couple. There's also Goliath, a gargoyle, and Elisa, a human. Now, Ranma with Shampoo, a catgirl, and Ukyou, a foxgirl.
- Karma Houdini: This story does not let anyone get away with doing this. The author even states that they're a karma houdini hunter.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Nodoka's weapon of choice. She's even more deadly with it when she's in her Enchantix mode, as she can charge it with elemental powers.
- Ki Attacks: Ranma, of course. Nodoka utilizes them as well, and teaches a class in Alfea about it. In the Manhattan arc, Goliath and the clan learn to do them as well.
- Killer Robot: The Brain Bots in the Bots Master arc.
- Kitsune: Ukyou technically becomes this after getting cursed with Spring of Drowned Fox water, then acquires a lycanthrope form.
- Kung-Fu Wizard: Ranma is definitely this.
- Lady and Knight: More accurately Ladies and Knight, with the Winx girls and Ranma.
- Laser Blade: The swords of Sky, Brandon, Riven, and Timmy.
- Laser-Guided Karma: When the Winx accompany Ranma and Nodoka to Nerima after taking down Valtor's latest attack on Magix, several Ranmaverse characters who are Karma Houdinis, ultimately get theirs. Most prominent are the Golden Pair, where Mikado is cursed to have his lips sucked in whenever he tries to kiss a girl without her consent, and Azusa gets cursed to be harmed when she tries to steal something that doesn't belong to her, and Satori who has his mind-reading ability inverted, so his own thoughts are being broadcasted to everyone else around him, which gets him thrown into a juvenile hall when he tried to avoid a police officer.
- In Manhattan, the Quarrymen get disbanded after Ranma's group and the Gargoyles defeated them in a public rally, exposing them for the self-righteous racists they are. John Castaway gets crippled in a last-ditch attempt to kill Goliath, Elisa, and Angela. Demona gets her immortality turned even more hellish than it already was after she gets cursed to turn to stone at night and human by day, thus preventing her from being a Gargoyle ever again. Ironically it was done by the same spell she used in City of Stone. She was later transported to Macbeth's front doorstep for him to do with as he sees fit. He finishes all his business on Earth, then uses a piledriver to crush her while she's in her stone form, thus ending their shared immortality forever.
- Last Kiss: All of the Winx have one with they respective Specialist before leaving Ranma's mindscape.
- Lethal Chef: Akane nearly killed the judges with her "cuisines" in the Steel Chef tournament.
- Let's Split Up, Gang: On Lyco, Valtor forcefully separates everyone. The Winx, as well as Shampoo and Ukyou are pitted against rock golems, while Felicia is forced to fight against the mind-controlled Jon Talbain. This leaves Ranma to deal with Valtor himself.
- Happens again in the Crystal Demon invasion, as Ranma and the Winx get forcefully ported away from the fight in Alfea to go against Valtor and his cronies. Bloom had to fight Icy, Stella against Darcy, and Flora against Stormy. Musa, Tecna, and Layla get separated from everyone else and then each are forced to deal with a large group of crystal demons. Ranma was once again left alone to go against Valtor.
- Let's You and Him Fight: Shardia’s mooks successfully pit the Winx and the Sailor Senshi against each other thanks to the strategic use of Mirror Molds.
- Light Is Good: Stella, naturally. Ranma also picks up on this.
- Lions and Tigers and Humans... Oh, My!: When the cast visit Lyco, a planet inhabited by anthromorphs. It is also where Felicia and Jon Talbain reside.
- Living Shadow: Darcy can create these. Shadow Valtor can too.
- Logic Bomb: Done literally by Tecna. During her date with Ranma in actual cyberspace, they hack into Nabiki's computer and blow up her files of dirt she's got on people.
- Loophole Abuse: Kodachi used this during her match against Layla, but then gets used against her when Layla finally used her water magic to curb-stomp the arrogant gymnast, pointing out that water is technically a weapon.
- Love Freak: Amore
- Love Triangle: Love triangle? Try a Love HEPTAGON. Now has become a Love NONAGON.
- Lovely Angels: Shampoo and Ukyou.
- Made of Iron: Ranma. His life during canon had practically toughened him up more than Ryoga's Breaking Point training. Now he can take magic attacks and still keep on fighting.
- Magic Knight: Ranma is a martial artist, a Specialist, and a Faerie.
- Makeover Montage: The Winx, lead by Stella, do this on Ranma-chan. They also do this on Ukyou, Shampoo, and Kasumi.
- Magic Dance: Ranma and Bloom's Blazing Dragon Waltz attack, which they use to curbstomp the Golden pair.
- Magic Enhancement: Nodoka often uses these types of spells to power up the non-fairy members of the gang.
- Magic Music: Planet Melody Music City Fest, anyone?
- Magical Girl: The Winx Club. The Sailor Senshi. The W.I.T.C.H. Ranma-chan herself becomes one after getting a faerie form.
- Magical Girlfriend: Ranma's got SIX.
- Magical Land: Alfea. Also Lyco.
- Mama Bear: Nodoka becomes a fearsome one when Ranma is threatened, as Genma and the Tendo’s find out the hard way.
- Me's a Crowd: Ranma can now split himself into multiple bodies. There's also the fact about his souls as well.
- Mecha-Mooks: The 3As in the Bots Master arc.
- Mega Crossover: The main one is Ranma 1/2 and Winx Club, but it also has crossed with Darkstalkers, Gargoyles, Sailor Moon, W.I.T.C.H., and recently The Bots Master.
- Million Mook March: Valtor does this with the Crystal Demon Army, and unlike how the Trix did it with the Army of Darkness in canon, he set the mooks to attack all three schools AT ONCE so that they can't leave to assist the others.
- Mind Hive: The Specialists in Ranma. This is more of a Split-Personality Merge, though.
- Mirror Match: Ranma and the Winx were forced to fight against evil clones of themselves that framed them for attacking the Sailor Senshi.
- Missing Mom: No longer missing, in fact, she revealed to Ranma that she's a Faerie and in turn he's half-Faerie.
- Mix-and-Match Weapon: Ranma can use the Specialists' weapons by themselves, but with his new magical abilities and natural talent to adapt in a fight, he can actually combine two or more into something else. Includes but not limited to Nabu's staff and Helia's cables into a weighted trichaku, a sword and staff into a glaive, the cables and a sword into a whip sword, and others.
- Ms. Fanservice: All the Winx Girls as well as Shampoo, Ukyou, and Kasumi.
- Mundane Solution: After defeating ALPHA, his decapitated head was about to go critical and cause an anti-matter explosion capable of destroying the entire country. Tecna and Genesix wracking their brains trying to quickly figure out how to stop the impending doom when only a few seconds remained. ZZ simply takes the Krang Chip out of the head and crushes it, averting the disaster. Genesix and Tecna Face Palm, wondering why they never thought of that.
- Multi-Melee Master: Thanks to the inheriting the memories of the Specialists, Ranma is now proficient in using swords, guns and...whatever type of weapon Helia’s laser wires count as.
- New Super Power: Ranma is a martial artist first and foremost. Next, he develops magical abilities due to his Faerie side. Finally, the Specialists' souls in him can be used like Stands a la Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: The Trix managed to trap the Winx in a sphere of darkness, then siced tigers composed of their respective elements after Ranma when they saw how scared he was of cats. As you know, if Ranma's phobia goes past a certain point... he then proceeded to kick their asses bad, freeing the Winx in the process.
- During the cooking duel, Genma splashes Shampoo and Ukyou with water in order to get them to forfeit, as they can’t cook in their cursed forms. Unfortunately for him, they simply activate their were-forms and carry on cooking. Not only does this get the audience on their side, but they enhanced senses allow them to cook even better than before.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Ranma does this on Ryoga when he accidentally injures Stella with one of his bandannas. Later, Ranma does this on Satori using ALL of his souls SIMULTANEOUSLY for daring to try and turn the Winx and his mother against him. Immensely on Nerissa in the W.I.T.C.H. arc.
- No Man of Woman Born: Nerissa made her latest Annihilators immune to all magic and weapons from Earth, Candracar, and Meridian, making them practically immortal against the Guardians. Too bad for her that Ranma and his friends all come from or powered by magical sources outside the ones listed above.
- Odd Friendship: Shampoo and Ukyou.
- Official Couple: Ranma with ALL of the Winx.
- Oh, Crap!: When Ranma-chan, Shampoo, Ukyou, and the Winx are faced down by sixty hulking monsters, right after they had to fend off a misunderstood attack by the Sailor Senshi as well as evil body doubles. Needless to say, they were quite tired from two fights in a row, and now this.
- The Golden Pair before they get hit by Ranma and Bloom's Blazing Dragon Waltz attack.
- One-Gender School: Alfea used to be a female-only school for Faeries, but then Ranma comes into the picture, becoming its first and only male student, well half anyway.
- The One Guy: Ranma's the only MALE student in Alfea. May change later, though...
- One-Man Army: Ranma is literally seen as this as he can call upon the souls of the Specialists in him to do attacks. Sometimes he can call on ALL SIX AT ONCE.
- Our Ghosts are Different: The Specialists Souls. Ryokumon, the ghost boy that Ranma and Flora encountered on their date.
- Our Souls Are Different: Platinum Sky, Diamond Brandon, Gold Helia, Onyx Riven, Silver Timmy, and Amethyst Nabu.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: Felicia and Jon Talbain. Also Shampoo and Ukyou once attaining were-forms.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Ranma and the Winx think this of the Sailor Senshi, simply stating that they merely changed clothes and that's it.
- Parody: A Thanksgiving special chapter imitates the web show Epic Meal Time.
- Party Scattering
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!:
Ranma: "Akane, just. Shut. The. Hell. UP!"
- Quirky Household: In Nodoka's house are herself and her son, along with six Faeries, two former fiancees turned lycanthropes, one former rival, and two former servants getting a fresh start on life. Whew!
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: Ranma of course. His Specialists souls also know it as well. Satori BRUTALLY learned this the hard way.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Kasumi of all people gives this to Nabiki and Akane when they tried to convince her to return back home.
- Recurring Extra: Upon going back to Nerima, the old street-cleaning ladle lady that had splashed Ranma and other Jusenkyo-cursed victims numerous times in canon continues to carelessly splash water everywhere. However this time, Layla would redirect the water back at her. This happens a few more times until FINALLY the ladle lady stopped splashing to let Ranma and the Winx pass in fear of getting drenched in retribution.
- Reincarnation Romance: Once the Specialists died, they reincarnated AS ONE in Ranma.
- The Reveal: Nodoka tells Ranma that he's a half Faerie from her side. Also that Faeries had assisted the Chinese Amazons against the Musk years ago, in turn naming Faeries as honorary Amazons.
- Revengefic: Some chapters took special care to completely bash several in-universe Karma Houdinis (Azusa and Satori being prime examples) to give proper closure.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Neko-Shampoo, Kitsune-Ukyou, and Kiko. Unfortunate in the latter's case as he became the target of Azusa.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: The BOYZZ and BABEZZ in the Bots Master arc.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Bloom, Stella, and Layla are princesses of their realms, but they can still kick ass. Ranma is technically a royal since housing Sky's soul, and he kicks ass many times over.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Kasumi of all people leaves home after realizing how selfish and insensitive her family and Genma were being. She takes up Bloom's offer to join Ranma's family.
- Sentai: Ranma and the Winx had to do this during the Juban Arc.
- Shapeshifting: Wizgiz is the professor of this at Alfea. The Jusenkyo-cursed victims. Ranma, however, acquired the ability to switch between forms without water. Shampoo and Ukyou can also shapeshift from their cursed forms to their lycanthrope forms.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Though not unattractive in the slightest, the Winx girls in their evening wear during their school dance. Ranma as well. Shampoo, Ukyou, and Kasumi after being made over by Stella.
- She's Got Legs: The Winx girls in their Enchantix forms (was one of the aspects that caused Ranma to be Distracted by the Sexy momentarily before a battle).
- Shipper on Deck: Amore.
- Shooting Gallery: Layla has one as her stand at the night festival. The targets? Chibi-figurines of Valtor, the Trix Sisters, and the Kuno siblings.
- Shout-Out: Is loaded with them, thanks to Zing.
- Ranma's initial dream sequences of the Winx girls in the beginning as he posed as the Specialists is reminiscent to how Sam leaps into people from Quantum Leap.
- In the Halloween Omake, the cast dress as certain people:
- The music omake is a shout-out to the Dance Carnival mini-movie of One Piece.
- The way Ranma uses the Specialists' souls to fight is like the stands in ''Jojos Bizarre Adventure'.
- Ranma fighting Valtor by using the Specialists' swords attached to Helia's cables at the hilts is like how Kratos fights in God of War.
- The names of the leaders of the school clubs the Winx girls joined at Furinkan are the names of the women Kintaro Oe meet in Golden Boy.
- The Steel Chef contest Shampoo and Ukyou attended in is a shout-out to Iron Chef.
- Tecna's House of Horrors is similar to what Washu did in Tenchi Universe, and the theme was Dante's Inferno.
- The names given to the Specialist souls are like the Stand names of Jojos Bizarre Adventure.
- The dream punishment Tecna gave to Satori is him in a famous trap of Saw.
- Ranma had once combined the Specialists' weapons into a scythe of light and handled it like Dante uses the Death Scythe in Dante's Inferno.
- Shown Their Work: The story would always make references to past events from both shows (RAI version ONLY in the Winx Club case).
- Smug Snake: Valtor.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Valtor.
- Spoiled Brat: Akane to a T.
- Spontaneous Weapon Creation: The Winx girls are able to form weapons out of their own element.
- Bloom can make flame swords
- Stella can make light sabers
- Flora can make thorny whips or flower SHURIKENS
- Tecna can make an Arm Cannon
- Layla can make staves of water pressure
- Squishy Wizard: Nerissa and how. She takes physical blows like a bitch.
- The Starscream: ALPHA and the Brain Bots take over RM Corp in the Bots Master arc.
- Story Arc: Ranma Club is divided into a few story arcs - Magix settlement arc, Decision arc, Valtor Invasion arc, Return to Nerima arc, Nerima Dating arc, Gargoyles arc, Sailor Moon arc, W.I.T.C.H. arc, and recently Bots Master arc.
- Stripperific: The Winx's normal outfits as well as their Enchantix forms. Nodoka when in Enchantix form. Ranma-chan in Faerie mode. Shampoo, Ukyou, and Kasumi's new outfits provided by Stella.
- Super Not-Drowning Skills: Stella invokes this by using a spell so that she and Ranma can share an Underwater Kiss during their date.
- Take That!: The Thanksgiving omake chapter does this towards fianceshipping (Ranma/Akane) and sparxshipping (Bloom/Valtor) fanfics, as the author HATES both immensely.
Ranma: Next time, we eat fianceshipping and sparxshipping fanfics!
- Talk to the Fist: Ranma towards Nerissa in the W.I.T.C.H. Arc. He REALLY doesn't like her Kuno-ish condecending tone.
- Taught by Experience: Ranma during his time in Nerima. It increased more from his stay at Magix as it awakened his magical potential.
- Team Mom: Nodoka for Ranma in the literal sense, and to the Winx as well as to Shampoo, Ukyou, Mousse, Kasumi, and Sasuke.
- Team Pet: Kiko
- Tears of Joy: When the Winx meet Ranma and realize that he's the culmination of the lost Specialists.
- Teen Genius: Flora, Musa, and Tecna.
- Terrible Trio: The Trix, AGAIN.
- Themed Harem: Six fairy girls.
- Theme Naming: When they moonlight as Sailor Senshi, the Winx use the name of their respective realm as their Senshi name. Bloom becomes Sailor Domino, Layla becomes Sailor Andros and so forth.
- This is also how the gang deduce that Setsuna is Sailor Pluto, as Pluto was the only planet missing from the Senshi lineup.
- Time Bomb: Demona sets one off on an amplified hydrogen bomb below the foundations of where the Twin Towers once stood, hoping to destroy a good portion of North America. Tecna was forced to work fast to disarm the bomb.
- Time Travel: Considered a taboo in Magix, but Faragonda does this in the beginning of the story to integrate the souls of the Specialists into an unborn Ranma.
- True Companions: The Winx Club and Ranma's family (minus Genma).
- Unstoppable Rage: Ranma beat the crap out of Ryoga when he accidentally hurt Stella with one of his bandannas during one of his charge-and-attack fights. Later, Ranma effectively crippled Nerissa for trying to absorb Bloom's powers and kill her.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: Played straight when the Winx are enrolled in Furinkan. No one batted an eye when each Winx girl used her respective magic element to forcefully reject Kuno's advances towards them. Then again, this IS Nerima, where weird things just happen that magic is just given a passing glance.
- Unwanted Harem: Inverted, surprisingly since this IS Ranma we're talking about here, but with his "unique" situation, he doesn't mind the Winx girls showing him their affections.
- Victoria's Secret Compartment: Felicia is technically naked, "clad" in only a Stripperiffic Fur Bikini, but somehow she managed to hide a fist-sized jewel on her person. One can only speculate where she hid it. Hint: it was NOT in her hair...
- Victorious Childhood Friend: Ukyou, along with Shampoo, are back together with Ranma alongside the Winx after the werebeast attack incident.
- Volleying Insults: Ranma is a master of throwing insults, but he gets extra points from his first fight with the Trix.
Icy: (after seeing Ranma turn female) "What kind of a freak are you!?"
Ranma-chan: "At least I'm not some psychotic witch bitch with a chronic PMS problem!"
Icy: "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!?"
- Weirdness Magnet: Ranma in Spades, even more so with his new powers.
- Welcome to My World: First with Ranma in Magix, then the Winx join Ranma back in Nerima to stay with his mom.
- Where Are They Now: Once Ranma and his group returned home from the Bots Master Universe, it shows what life was like for ZZ and his BOYZZ/BABEZZ once their names have been cleared. ZZ is now the CEO of RM Corp, which is now renamed ZZ-Tech, and ZZ-Tech City. He also marries Alicia.
- Who's Laughing Now?: Akane had been committing petty spiteful stunts against the Winx. Eventually, they had had enough of her BS, so Stella replaced Akane's shampoo with epoxy resin, a fast-acting superglue, and Akane wound up having her hands stuck to her head. Her hair had to be cut to free her hands.
- Would Hit a Girl: Once the souls awakened their memories in Ranma, he loses all qualms about attacking women. This is shown when he goes all out while fighting the Trix in his encounters with them and when he hits Akane with a blast of air pressure after she insults Nodoka in front of him.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Felicia of course.
- You Shall Not Pass: During the Sailor Moon arc, the Sailor Senshi (plus the were-martial artists and Nodoka) pull one on Shardia’s three lieutenants, which allows Ranma and the Winx to deal with Shardia.