Fan Fic: Rainbow In Sunnydale
A Ryanverse/Buffy crossover, where, a few weeks after The Bear and the Dragon, president Ryan has to deal with a very different type of crisis: something has happened with a Black Ops unit called the Initiative. This is the beginning of a long running fanfic series, which by now, all together, has roughly the same word count of a Clancy novel.The story has three parts: Rainbow over Sunnydale, Imhotep's Key and Witchfinder which is still in progress
- Action Girl: It's a Buffy fanfic, so take a guess. Samantha Finn and Lady Lara Croft are no slouches either.
- Badass: It would be shorter to list who of the main characters is not a Badass.
- Badass Crew: the Rainbow troopers, the Initiative troopers, the Medji
- Badass Grandpa: John Clark. Points for being an actual grandfather. Alistair Stanley also fits the bill, though in the series he is a Badass Uncle
- Dark Action Girl:Anck Su Namun seems to have become this, in this incarnation. Buffy still mops the floor with her
- The Dragon:Trifurcates seems to be this to the Big Bad.
- Foreshadowing:Anck Su Namun is observing outside in a car when Clark and Ding get out running when anya freaks out upon seeing some bunnies.
- ShoutOut: one of Rainbow troopers is a SAS Warrant Officer. His name? Benton Word of God acknowledges him as the son of UNIT Sergeant Benton, so it's more of a LegacyCharacter.
- The Cameo: when Bob Holtzman has to check about the explosion of the Watchers Headquartes, who does he call? Sarah-Jane Smith.