Fan Fic: Pokemon Psychics Origins
Pokemon Psychics: Origins
, created by mysterynovelist2010
, focuses on the exploits of Yukikaze Amano, a young trainer capable of reading the minds of Pokemon. Yuki's ultimate goal is to become a Contest Master but unfortunately, his plans are derailed when he and his companions,Riku Katsuragi and Kuan-yin Ming and later Akira Hiwatari (also known as Clandestine) and Haru Tachikawa
discover that an evil organization named Organization Psych is on their tails, planning to use the gang's powers for their own notorious ends. Determined to prevent that from happening and to learn more about his murky past, Yuki and Co. go on the run.
It can be read here
.And now has a soundtrack
This Troper Work uses examples of:
- Action Girl: Riku and Kuan-yin.
- Anime Chinese Girl: Kuan-yin
- The Brute: Number 57-Z.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Riku and Haru.
- Dreaming of Things to Come: Sort of. One of Yuki's abilities includes being able to see other people's pasts through dreaming (as evidenced in Chapter 4).
- Elemental Powers: Kuan-yin has the ability to manipulate water, Akira can control--and even eat--fire, and Haru and Riku can control earth.
- Making a Splash: Kuan-yin.
- Mind Probe: One of Yuki's abilities. But it only works on Pokemon.
- Nebulous Evil Organization: Organization Psych.
- Playing with Fire: Akira.
- Power Incontinence: Yuki's powers have a tendency to work at the weirdest times, but rarely when he really needs them. Thankfully, since he can only read the minds of Pokemon, he never has to deal with Dirty Mind-Reading.
- Psychic Powers
- Telepathy: Yuki.
- The Rival: Riku to Yuki.
- They Would Cut You Up: One of the reasons most psychics keep quiet about their abilities.
- Token Minority: Kuan-yin, the only dark-skinned—and Chinese—main character.
- Snake People: Number 24-D, who is unnaturally skinny and has fangs. Not to mention that he constantly uses...
- Sssssnake Talk: Number 24-D.
- Soap Box Sadie: Riku, who is adamant about protecting the environment.Considering that her powers involve using vines as whips, leaves as razors, and things of the like, this is pretty much justifiable.