Set in the Optimalverse, a middle-aged woman enamored of 'Equestria Online' confronts what permanent emigration to Equestria - uploading to a virtual existence - really means... but can she even hope to truly understand such a thing - and more importantly, can she trust the artificial intelligence known as 'Celestia'?
Read it here
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: "Barb The Hook", one Siofra's co-workers, isn't described in much detail, but what we know of her fits this trope including the blonde hair.
- False Friend: Just like in the original fanfiction, it is a complicated issue with Celestia. However this fic makes it more evident how manipulative Celestia can be to satisfy values through friendship and ponies.
- Friendless Background: Siofra. It makes her more vulnerable to Celestia's manipulation.
- Lower Deck Episode: The main character doesn't even qualify as a one scene wonder in the original fanfic. she is the woman that emigrates right before Lars does
- Red-Headed Hero: Well, Siofra is Red-head the protagonist, no much heroic doing.
- Transhumanism: Taken to the next step: Transequinism.