A My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
fanfiction with the premise of "Nature Vs. Nurture." Can be found on FIMFiction.net
, fanfiction.net, and deviantArt.
Discord has been trapped in stone for a year. While counting seconds to pass the time, he discovers that six bits of magic have seeped out of his fingers. He decides to use it to cause chaos, but what kind of chaos? How about using that magic to impregnate six certain mares with the most chaotic foals ever?
How will these new single mothers handle these foals?Needs Wiki Magic Love
This fanfic contains examples of:
- Adult Fear: Pinkie Pie ends a party early when she and her friends learn the foals escaped from not just their cribs, but from the building.
- Cute Little Fangs: Yes, the foals have fangs.
- Death by Childbirth: Discord's mother
- Thankfully subverted with the Mane Six, especially Pinkie.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Butterscotch enjoys calling Velvet Star "Velly-Belly". Velvet does not appreciate the nickname.
- Enfante Terrible: The foals (Discord is their father).
- Fetus Terrible: Considering that they grew too fast for their mothers' bodies to handle itů
- Half-Pony Hybrids
- Happily Adopted: Token Medal's biological parents both died when he was young, leaving him to be raised by his aunt and uncle. He seems perfectly happy with the arrangement.
- Perfectly happy might be something of an overstatement...
- Healing Factor: The foals are able to heal from fairly serious injuries (broken bones, partially crushing their skulls, etc.) with absolutely no conscious effort on their part. When they eat Poison Joke, this ability is temporarily negatedů
- Hypnotic Eyes: Meadow Lark.
- Invisibility: Velvet Star can turn invisible.
- Master of Illusion: Libby.
- Mind Rape: Libby does this to Blueblood.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Lotus Blossom, much more commonly referred to as "Libby".
- Playing with Fire: Firestorm
- Shout-Out: "I'll just kill them with my awesome."
- Stuff Blowing Up: Firestorm has the ability to blow an object up just by focusing on it.
- Surprise Pregnancy: Of course. They haven't been with any stallions.
- Toothy Bird: The snag-birds.
- Wacky Cravings: Pinkie eats a tongue depressor at the doctor's office. Her unborn foal somehow got a hold of itů
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Ocean Breeze.
- To clarify: Her goal is to protect Equestria and especially her young daughter, even if it means attempting to drown newborns.