Fanfic / Father Motherandfourlittlebabies
This is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fanfiction story based on the 2012 series. The story can be found here
.The Author of the fan fic,littlebabyturtlelove has made four more fan fics centered around Arinna.
Note, while Four little teens and We'll never Abandon Him take place in the 2012 series, Four very muscular teens takes place in the 2003 series and Father, Mother, Nightwatcher, Forest Guy
, Tech Support
and Turtle Guy
takes place in the 2007 movie.
Tropes found in this fanfiction:
- Accidental Marriage: What April thinks Splinter and Arinna's relationship is. After a freak out at the idea, Arinna quickly corrects her.
- Action Girl: While Arinna is not on the same skill level as Master Splinter, she is a strong ninja capable of handling herself.
- Action Mom: She acts as a mother figure for the Turtles, and she is more than capable of fighting.
- Adorkable: Arinna has her moments, especially when she sings "I'm singing in the Sewers."
- Adult Fear: After Arinna is shot in the arm on her way home, Splinter becomes terrified of her being killed like his wife and daughter was.
- Alone with the Psycho: Happens to Arinna when she runs into Stockmen, during Four little teens.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Baxter's reason for falling in love with Arinna in the first place, she was the only girl in school who didn't pick on him.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Arinna has certain mannerisms that make her a rather odd person.
- When she is getting supplies, she refers to her adventure as "Mission Impossible: Splinter Edition."
- After she acquires her supplies, she thinks, "Thank you for your donations to the Turtle tots society."
- Darkand Troubled Past: Splinter and Arinna both each have one.
- Splinter's past is similar to his canon version where his wife and daughter were killed.
- Arinna has been homeless since she was thirteen years old. Her mother vanished when she was seven and her dad was arrested for illegal activities. She lived with her older brother for a while but he disappeared too.
- Disappeared Dad: Arinna's father was arrested for illegal activities around the time her mother disappeared.
- The Dreaded: As the hunter, Arinna is this to the purple dragons, as she had thwarted their plans, albeit unintentionally.
- I Call It "Vera": Arinna bow and arrow "Ven" while she calls Donnie's Bo staff "Bo."
- Innocent Cohabitation: Arinna and Splinter have no interest in going beyond that.
- Intergenerational Friendship: Splinter's in his forties, while Arinna is 18, when they first meet.
- Mama Bear: Arinna gets mad if you threaten her boys.
- Mama's Boy: Donnie is this to Arinna.
- Missing Mom: Arinna's mother disappeared when she was seven, and she has not be heard from since.
- Oh, Crap!: Arinna and the turtles have this reaction when they realize that she's with Baxter Stockman.
- Obliviousto Love: Arinna fails to notice to villain's crushes on her until they make rather obvious.
- Platonic Life Partners: Arinna and Splinter's relationship is like this.
- Team Mom: Arinna's role in the Hamato clan.