Fan Fic: Digimon Frontier As The World Ends
A Fan Fiction of Digimon Frontier - obviously - by Aguasama. Set two years after the actual end of Frontier, this brings in four new characters, or Original Characters, to "Complete the elemental ten-some" Can be read both here and here Consdering the page is written by the author, expect spoilers down below!
- Action Girl : Any girl that has a spirit. Even Izumi counts.
- Badass : Anyone with a spirit is pretty much this. Tomoki included.
- Badass Adorable : Liri and Tomoki.
- Heartbroken Badass : Probably Ren. Considering the tidbit of Backstory we get from Chapter Nine, she, most would agree.
- Badass Boast "WE ARE THE CHOSEN CHILDREN!" From Chapter Ten. Oh, and Grumblemon's "It's what a Warrior's got to do" Plus, any of the "Digi-Code... Scan!" moments count.
- Word of God Says that "We are the Chosen Children!" And "It's what a Warrior's got to do." Will show up again.
- Elemental Powers : Let's see.. We've got Ren Making a Splash, Lori Dishing Out Dirt, and Liri with a Green Thumb that's prone to using Petal Power, Oh, and Oscureomon, Extra Ore Dinary, when not trying to scythe you to death...
- Emotionless Girl : Ren. Seriously, most of the things she says, she says completely without tone... Takuya blatantly Lampshades it in the chapter from his point of veiw.
- Genki Girl : Liri. See Token Mini-Moe
- Playful Hacker : Lori is one.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni : Takuya and Ren, Lori and Kouji, Liri and Lori, this can go on forever. (Yes, Lori is Red compared to Kouji, but Blue compared to her sister, the Token Mini-Moe Genki Girl.)
- Scars Are Forever : Turns out, Ren's little arm cover is not a fashion statement, it just covers her scar. From a car accident. When she was three... Ouch.
- Sassy Black Woman : Lori, by technicalities. She's Half-Morocian, and Word of God explains that she's pale thanks to a Japanese dad. And boy, is she sassy. Her mom, according to Word of God is one too.
- Token Mini-Moe: Liri. From Chapter 5 "... Liri was simpily cute" She's a ten-year old amongst thirteen year-olds, what did you expect?
- Trolling Creator : Agua has litterly stated "Shipping May Vary"... She teases every ship you can think of.. Save the Squick-y ones, anyhow. But, on the other hand, if you suggest a really good idea, not only will she reply, she'll probably write it down and use it later..