Wonderful Magic Pretty Cure
is a Fan Fic
with a magic thematic.
A character sheet can be found here
This fic contains examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: Lillian Hall.
- Bilingual Bonus: Mateo provides several.
- Dance Battler: Cure Fairy; justified, as Erin is in the school's ballet class.
- Disney Death: Karma, who was actually Faking the Dead.
- Dragged into Drag: Evan in Sleeping Beauty.
- Fifth Ranger: Cure Pyro.
- Gender-Inverted Trope: Erin and the Man in a Kilt trope.
- Gory Discretion Shot: Employed frequently in the film club's slasher project.
- Heel-Face Turn: Karma.
- Hot Chick In A Badass Suit: Erin wears this to formal events.
- Kilt Over Slacks: Erin wears loose-fitting knee-length shorts under her father's California tartan kilt in episode 9 for the film she's doing with the film club.
- Man in a Kilt: Pulled off by Erin in episode 9, and given her tomboyish nature "nae trews" is not how she rolls. The kilt comes off right before she starts fighting an invading Monster of the Week.
- Meganekko: Macy.
- Parental Abandonment: Evan.
- Shout-Out: Several to Lucio Fulci; for example, episode 11 is basically Mateo holding a Fulci film festival (in the original Italian, even!) and ends with a Stinger that ends with a reference to Fulci's own Zombi 2.
- Spoiled Sweet: Robin.
- The Stinger: From episode 11: did Karma's hand just move as the funeral director was picking her up from the morgue?
- Tagalong Kid: Maxine. BTW Tagalong Kid is the Politically Correct way to describe her here at the moment, as there isn't such a trope name (or alternate trope name) as Token Moeblob.
- The One Guy: Derek.
- Tights Under Shorts: Worn by Cure Fairy; the tights aren't visible due to the length of her shorts combined with the length of her boots. Erin also wears this with one of her casual outfits.
- Token Good Teammate: Karma.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Erin, the team's resident crossdressing twirl girl, and Macy, a member of the marching band.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Erin, somewhat.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Erin wears jean shorts with her casualwear.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Macy and Maxine.