Two Sides of one story is a Avatar the Last airbender Fanfic made by D Ave and bob, that follows the journey of two teenage kids, whose village got attacked by the Fire Nation. From there it gets really, really weird. It's also filled with spelling mistakes both big and small but the creator does try to fix them every once in a while.
It's a comedy, so it's not supposed to be taken with face value.
It can be found here.
This Work Contains Examples Of:
- Action Girl: Almost all the females are these, but Sara is the most blatant example.
- Anti-Hero: The main cast is this.
- Expy: Not so much for personalty, but more for the abilities the eye users have.
- Good Is Not Nice: The eye users kill Fire Nation troops with little remorse. To be fair, they do realize how twisted this is.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Xue eats the people she kills, but the really disturbing part is that her friends don't really mind that much.
- Jerk Ass: So much so that you could call it a world of Jerk Ass, the only decent people is the Gaang.
- Karma Houdini: Xue suffers no fallout after destroying a temple.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: The amount of both OC heroes and villains is amazing.
- Sliding Scale of Villain Threat: The Fire Nation isn't really all that threatening compared to some of the new Ax-Crazy villains.