Fan Fic / Twenty Four Tributes Twenty Four Authors
24 Tributes, 24 Authors is a collaborative Hunger Games fanfiction series. One author writes one tribute, creating a fanfiction of truly epic proportions. The idea was originally created by mikki105, who has since left the project. The current "Gamemakers" (moderators of the project) are Phoenix Refrain (Nina) and Isabugg (Belle.) The first story in the series, Tears of Blood,
was published on December 4th, 2011. The sequel, Bring Them to Their Knees,
was published on June 19th, 2012. The stories are hosted on fanfiction.net. A link to the 24 tributes 24 authors account is as follows: 
[24 Tributes, 24 Authors] contains examples of:
- Action Girl: A large majority of the female tributes in the series can be characterized as such, particularly the Career girls.
- Action Survivor: There are also plenty of tributes in no way prepared for what they are about to go through, especially the younger tributes.
- Bad Dreams:
- Edrick's dreams are pretty messed up.
- Lucian's are as well.
- Berserk Button: Even mentioning Aleah to Boston when he's in one of his moods can be very... dangerous.
- Fatal Flaw:
- Relk's fatal flaw is gluttony.
- Hyre's fatal flaw is envy.
- Both Maia, Sade and Onyx's fatal flaw is pride.
- Aspen, Nella, and Aella's fatal flaw is selflessness.
- Roulla's fatal flaw is perfectionism.
- Lilly and Boston's fatal flaw is wrath.
- Flaw Exploitation:
- Aleah demeaning Onyx, which causes Onyx to commit suicide, could be considered an example of this trope.
- Aleah killing Aspen and Aella is definitely exploiting their flaws.
- Four-Philosophy Ensemble: The Four Horsemen Alliance.
- Atalanta: The Cynic
- Erik: The Realist
- Lucian: The Apathetic
- Maeve: The Conflicted
- French Jerk: Roy Rosseau was fluent in French.
- Glad He's on Our Side: Boston Williams in the Careers
- Good Is Not Dumb: Aleah underestimates Nella for being good.
- He Who Fights Monsters: A recurring theme in TOB/BTTK. Many tributes fear becoming something they're not once they hit the Arena.
- Iconic Item:
- Con Rossencourte's Gold Coin
- Roy Rosseau's Matches
- Implied Death Threat: Sade draws her finger over her throat and warns Pipper to "watch your back, bitch."
- The Leader:
- In Tears of Blood, Hyre Fletching was a Type II leader of the Career pack.
- In Bring Them to Their Knees, Canicus Macaulay leads the Careers, and shifts periodically between being a Type II and a Type III.
- Also in Bring Them to Their Knees, Lucian Drake leads the "Four Horsemen" alliance; he is a Type I.
- Omnicidal Maniac: Boston Williams. When he finally snapped, he veered to destroy everything and anyone.
- Present Absence: Moss, as his dying words sparked the Quarter Quell.
- Rant-Inducing Slight: After Aella's death, Moss finally snaps and breaks out a rant which changes the course of the Games.
- 5 * Rounded Character: Every single character.
- Sanity Slippage: Boston Williams throughout the course of Tears of Blood. This can also apply to any other tribute.
- Self-Made Orphan: Jet Matthews. He killed his parents in a moment of rage...at six years old.
- Sophisticated as Hell: While not over the top, Roulla is probably one of the most sophisticated girls in both stories.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Aleah and Jules' final battle.
- Stuffed into the Fridge: Edrick's death, which served as a warning to Aleah in order to keep her in line. Also served as a warning to the districts as a whole.
- Tracking Device: Every tribute is injected with a small tracker for their stay in the arena.
- Tragic Dream: Nella's dreams in her notebook, once she is reaped.
- Twisted Ankle: When Moss is chasing Jules after the feast, Jules is running on a twisted ankle.
- Villain Protagonist: Seeing as the POV of each character is being written, the more villainous of characters have their own chapter in which they are the "main" character.
- Weapon of Choice:
- Bren, who is smart, wields a staff.
- Elia, who comes from District Four, uses a trident.
- Onyx, Aleah, Atalanta, Admire, Roulla and Londyn are swift and fierce, and they wield knives.