Fan Fic / Total Drama Tween Tour
Total Drama Tween Tour
is a fanfic by CragmiteBlaster
, also the author of Total Drama Letterz
. The fic acts as a fictional fourth season of Total Drama
that follows the same world traveling idea as season 3 but instead features Forty
brand new contestants, all of which are aged 10-12 competing for the grand prize of $2,000,000.
The story is complete.
This story features examples of:
- Anime Hair: Emily.
- Bare Your Midriff: Edgar, for the male variety. As for females, Zora and Sophie apply.
- Berserk Button: Insulting deaf people in front of Ling. Her mother is deaf.
- Breather Episode: The Congo and South Korea were these, after the previous arc involving Emily.
- Casanova Wannabe: Craig in a rather creepy way. He later becomes nicer and becomes more of an Adorkable flirt.
- Cerebus Syndrome: The more recent chapters are WAY less lighthearted than the previous ones.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Bonnie, Henry, Jade, Emily. Not really in Emily's case.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Several of the tweens:
- Gareth is in poverty, and lives on the streets.
- Amy used to have bulimia.
- Benjamin's desire for winning stems from needing to treat his mother's cancer.
- Lars' father was put into a coma after a car accident involving a drunk driver.
- Pandora's mother died giving birth to her and is bullied a lot back home.
- Bea is bullied for having Tourette's.
- Robbie is the sole survivor of a mine collapse that killed his friends.
- Jethro is hinted to have the darkest and most troubled past of all, but from what we do know, his conjoined twin is dead, resulting in her removal from his body and cybernetic limbs given to him to get rid of any trace she was there.
- Darker and Edgier: Than any of the authors' previous works. He even states that this is his darkest story.
- Door Stopper: With over 725,000 words so far, and the merge not yet reached, it's gearing up to be the largest Total Drama story yet.
- As of this writing, it's reached 950,000 words, and inching towards the Finale.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Pablo and Ted are the same two as those mentioned by Jimmy in Total Drama Letterz. They even made an appearence in TDL near the end.
- Everyone Meets Everyone: Chapter 1.
- For the Evulz: Lars's bullying. Or is it?
- Frame-Up: In the Mexico episode during the solo immunity challenge Morton accidentally shoots Edgar in the crotch with a beanbag shotgun. Local Revenge Before Reason girl Megan decides that Morton needs to be eliminated. She shoots herself in the EYE with her own bazooka when only she and Morton are left. Because of this Morton is voted out.
- In the London Arc Jethro frames Dil for stealing the girl's panties because he was annoyed at Dil's optimism. In reality it was Jethro who stole them in the first place.
- Grey and Gray Morality: Especially in the later chapters.
- Growing Up Sucks: The main theme of the story.
- Hidden Depths: Quite a few tweens have them.
- Keet: A number of the characters; then again, since they are all 10-12 years old it's to be expected.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: The 40 main tweens, the eight canon interns, and Chris and Chef all make up a very big roster.
- Love Hurts: Vinsun loses Ramona to Craig, and rejected Bonnie.
- Terrence is falling for Karrie, who's dating his best friend Robbie.
- The Mourning After: Robbie invokes this intentionally, because he doesn't want to lose Karrie like he lost Lucy, his friend that died saving his life. He later gets over it.
- Never Accepted In Her Hometown. Pandora's bio states this.
- Nice Hat: Many of the characters wear hats such as Terrence's Military Beret, Bonnie's Pokemon hat, and Benjamin's Beanie.
- Odd Friendship: Pandora and Jarvis end up befriending Lars of all people late in the premerge.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Cuthbert. After his team loses the first challenge he says they should vote off Molly just because she's deaf. What does his team do in response? vote him out 9-1.
- Punny Name: A number of the kids have surnames that reflect their gimmicks. The Insomniac Darby's surname is Dozer, Paranormal Investigator Megan's surname is Paranor, No Indoor Voice Sophie's surname is Songbird, etc.
- Shoo Out the Clowns: Nearly ALL of the lighthearted contestants (Jade, for instance) got voted off early on, to indicate this story's gonna be DARK.
- This comes to head late in the Merge, with Amy getting the boot. It's more or less hinting that things are gonna get dark, and soon.
- Surrounded by Idiots: Edgar thinks this.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Most of the contestants started off as assholes to each other, but after a while, the remaining heroic characters eventually figured out that being a jerk to those they don't like isn't very heroic.