Fan Fic / Total Cartoon Island Reanimation
Total Cartoon Island Reanimation
is one of many stories written by Lordryu TJ. It was previously available on FanFiction.Net
, but has apparently been taken down.
This work provides examples of:
- Almost Kiss: Peter almost kisses Heather, when Heather gives Peter a sudden Groin Attack.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Brian got the idea for his team's name, but was shockingly eliminated; afterward, he went to the dark side. At the end of Gulf of Meatballs, Brian tries to hang onto the wing of the jumbo jet, but slips off a few seconds later.
- Big "NO!": Tyler in Gulf of Meatballs.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Homer in Gulf of Meatballs.
- Geek: Phineas, in some way.
- Groin Attack:
- A few given to Noah and Phineas in part two of "Egyptian Guy", the second total episode of the show.
- Peter suffers his own few Groin Attacks by Heather, when he tried to flirt with her. His persistence pays off, though.
- In-Series Nickname:
- Team Eagles is also called Brian's Followers and the Extreme Eagles.
- Team Bass is also called the Killer Bass, the Bass Pond, and the Killer Bass Pond.
- Team Gophers is also called Team Screaming Gophers, the Gopher Tree, and Peter's Gophers (after their captain).
- Official Couple: All of the couples from the first ''Total Drama season remain, except for Harold/Leshawna.
- Overly Long Gag: The chain confessional seems to prolong a usual confessional.
- * Previously On: Starting with episode 3, each episode has a recap of the previous episode.
- Peter threatens to kick people in the nuts. The Boondocks has a scene similar to that.
- To iCarly: Homer complains similar to Spencer in the episode where the latter brings down a tech cart. "This is heavy!"
- To The Amazing Race due to the fact that the three challenges in Egypt involving racing to the next location.
- The title of the New York episode, Tactic of Liberty, does a shout out to the Statue of Liberty.
- Stalker with a Crush:
- Peter, on Heather.
- Cody did know that pairing Gwen up with him would be too obvious.
- Who Is Driving?: Happens in the first chapter, causing the plane to land in Egypt.