Fan Fic: The Vampoife Dood Who Lifed
A Mega Crossover Fan Fiction combining Supernatural, Twilight, Death Note, Harry Potter. It can be found here.The plot is a standard Mary Sue parody, but doesn't spend too much time dwelling on the implausibility of the character. Rather, it focuses more on the aftermath of the Sue's interference, following the subplots of the surprisingly well-written characters, mainly focusing on four unwilling (and snarky) readers of the story as they are drawn into the brave new world of magic, sparkles, and interactive narrators.
Tropes Used in This Work:
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Almost happens to L. Thankfully, he gets rescued just in time.
- Copy Cat Sue: Lilac claims that her parents died, so now she has to live with her aunt and uncle and evil cousin. Also, she sparkles in the sun.
- Crack Fic
- Deadpan Snarker: Every reading character in the MST portion.peeople anz I don have no reviws!Dean: (flatly) "I'll never forget where I was when I heard the news."
- Later on, the narrator assumes this role more so than the characters.
- Department of Redundancy Department:Which, as both B and Stephenie Meyer would remind us, were very beautiful. And amber. Like… something made out of amber. Which was apparently very beautiful.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: "Let's not get into another 'elfish' debate."
- Interactive Narrator: The Narrator occasionally interrupts the story to share its various insights.
- MST: It starts out this way, with the Supernatural and Death Note characters critiquing a terrible Fan Fiction... but it soon morphs into something else entirely.
- Parody Sue: Lilac Cretan Rosetta Veron.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Anything written by "Lilac" falls into this category, complete with the occasional Accidental Innuendo.
- Stalker with a Crush: B's attitude towards Edward Cullen.
- Too Good for This Sinful Earth: Lilac seems to be under the impression that she suits this trope.
- Unusual Euphemism: The word "wolf" is substituted for most swears, and "Granny" is substituted for "God."