Fan Fic / The One With The Crazies
The One With the Crazies
is the fifth and final (for now) story in my The Multiverse (Mainly The Arcadian Legends) vs. Twilight
Saga, succeeding The War of the Ladies.Jacob Black
, also revived by fangirls following his own demise,
decides to not target a certain group. He wants to target another, weaker (to him) group and make them werewolves. And, since Renesmee isn't revived because even the fangirls hate her,
he wants them to revive her.
Only...the targets aren't the Arcadians.
They're Power Rangers
More specifically, the motherfracking Lightspeed Rangers.
And it has, near the end (because of my Author Appeal
), a very obese Carter Grayson!
You can read the story here.
This Troper Work provides examples for the following tropes:
- Alternate Continuity
- Author Appeal: Obese. Carter. Grayson. When my liking of weight gain is combined with my liking of my favorite Power Ranger series (even though Jacob doesn't escape unscathed, despite not being my favorite).
- Balloon Belly: Like The War of the Ladies, this is subverted, as Carter gains five times his own body weight! In other words, he grew very, very fat, complete with a triple chin, arms and legs with rolls, and the spandex stretching across his body.
- Crack Fic: Probably what would be the result if the Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator said, "Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue and Twilight. The story should use weight gain as a plot device!" Even
the actors everyone involved in both series would probably go, "What the Hell?!"
- Fan Disservice: obese!Carter has his shirt ripped. Only when Chad admits that he once told Jacob that he had potential does the Red Ranger show his chest, complete with fracking sagging man-boobs, making Chad faint.
- Grand Finale: For The Multiverse (Mainly The Arcadian Legends) vs. Twilight Saga.
- Shirtless Scene: Both Carter and Jacob have one. Only they are obese, with Jacob about to pop.
- Shown Their Work: Silver bullets can kill a werewolf. Mind you, in this one, Jacob doesn't die immediately.
- Stuff Blowing Up: After drinking an alternate fattening potion, Jacob explodes.