Fan Fic: Technicolor Pretty Cure
Technicolor Pretty Cure
is a fanseries by Ryanasaurus0077
with a color thematic.
This fanfiction contains examples of:
- Chromatic Arrangement: Cure Red, Cure Green, and Cure Blue are the initial trio.
- Covered Up: "Heat Wave".
- Custom Uniform: The rhythmic gymnastics uniform is simply described in the Shikisai handbook as consisting of a leotard, a skirt, tights, and ballet shoes; everyone on the squad wears wildly varying outfits, all of which conform to the vague handbook specifications.
- Dance Battler: There's a few of them; if you count rhythmic gymnastics, then Cure Red is also this.
- Dragged into Drag: Toru and Yuki.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Sanae Murasaki.
- I Know Madden Kombat: Cure Red is a rhythmic gymnast.
- Idol Singer: Toru is one for Production Chroma.
- Inside Shoes: Averted; Shikisai's ballet students attend classes barefoot except when learning how to dance en pointe.
- Leotard of Power: The initial trio wears this, as does Cure Pink.
- The Masquerade: Averted; from the start, everyone at Shikisai High School knows that Toru and Yuki are boys.
- The Ojou: Sanae Murasaki, again.
- One Gender School: Shikisai High School.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Yuki.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Toru and Yuki; ironically, Yuki's theme color is pink, and neither of them have blue as their theme color.
- Shout-Out: In an homage to Elvis Presley's appearances on The Ed Sullivan Show, when filming a new music video while wearing a very short dress consisting of a satin corset and pink tutu, Toru is told by his manager to avoid moving in a manner that will lead to a Panty Shot, and some shots were done from the waist up just to be on the safe side.
- Tights With A Skirt: Part of the general Shikisai uniform, as well as the school's vaguely-described rhythmic gymnastics uniform.
- True Blue Femininity: The Shikisai ballet class's leotard is blue; also, the most feminine girl on the squad (apart from Cure Purple) is Cure Blue.
- Whole Costume Reference: In episode 7, Toru wears a rather memetic Lovely Assistant costume from episode 43 of Pokémon while doing a music video for the golden oldie "Heat Wave".
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Toru and Yuki, again.