An ongoing Fix Fic
for Total Drama World Tour
by The Kobold Necromancer
, the Big Name Fan
best known for his "Total Drama Comeback Series
The contestants who originally qualified for World Tour
, plus Katie, return for the third season to compete for $1,000,000. Brace yourselves however if you are fans of Chris and Duncan.
You can read the story here
This story shows examples of:
- Accidental Kiss - In the Yukon episode, Bridgette has one echoing her canon kiss with Alejandro, but this time it's with Ezekiel.
- And There Was Much Rejoicing when Chris was eliminated.
- Author Appeal - The author ships Noah/Katie, and some readers suspect that Katie was included only to serve as Noah's love interest.
- According to Word of God, Katie's main role is to be The Heart of Team Amazon, which is wild with emotions.
- Kobold clearly enjoyed setting Chris up for a great fall. No Karma Houdini there!
- Let's face it: half the reason this fic exists is just so we Ezekiel-fans can get a real season with him instead of that stupid "zombie" storyline.
- Better as Friends: Ezekiel and Bridgette.
- Dead Fic: As of July 2013, it has not been updated for more than a year.
- Confirmed through Word of God here, as well as explaining a plan where the project would be dropped anyway in favor for a new version with the Revenge of the Island cast replacing Katie.
- Fix Fic
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: In the fourth chapter, Tyler agrees to stop trying to continue his relationship with Lindsay so she replace Chris as the host.
- Interspecies Romance: Katie/Panda Cub Ship Tease in Chapter 5.
- And Cody/Camel earlier. Neither is meant to be taken seriously, though. Or at least...we hope.
- King Incognito: It turns out that Billy the Intern is actually Chris’ boss pretending to be an intern.
- Love Dodecahedron: If one takes those LoveTriangles listed below and adds Ship Tease with Tyler/Gwen, Duncan/Leshawna, Ezekiel’s crush on Bridgette and the fact that she’s dating Geoff…
- Love Triangle: Gwen/Duncan/Courtney (as per canon), but also implications of Bridgette/Harold/Lindsay and Ezekiel/Bridgette/Geoff ‘’and’’ Ezekiel/Izzy/Owen.
- Morality Pet: DJ for Duncan.
- No Man Left Behind: Declared in the third chapter when Tyler and Izzy save Zeke from being eaten.
- Odd Friendship: Noah and Owen, as per canon but more emphasized here. Also, Lindsay and Chef. Ezekiel and Izzy probably also count.
- Operation Jealousy: Implied to be the reason why Duncan is hitting on so many girls other than Courtney.
- Revenge Fic: Aimed mainly at Chris.
- Shipper on Deck: Izzy for Ezekiel/Bridgette. Gwen also ships Cody/Courtney, but it seems that she does it just to kill two birds with one stone.
- Ship Sinking: Bridgette/Ezekiel, since Ezekiel didn't feel good about hitting on a girl already taken. Also Owen and Izzy
- Ship Tease: Over a dozen possible couples are teased, not even counting the Official Couples in place at the start.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Chris and Duncan.
- Welcome to Hell: Chris to DJ.
- WHAM Episode: Chapter four, the end of the Egyptian challenge (a rare positive example). Chris gets dethroned and Lindsay replaces his job as the host.
- You Must Be Cold: Ezekiel to Izzy, after she jumps in the water during the Yukon challenge.