Tropes Assosiated with Super Sentai Academia
- Big Damn Heroes: Team Lightning more or less runs on this trope. So far every heroic appearance by this team, including the very first moment they debut, has been one of these.
- Breakout Character: Mark, Gokaired, was never expected to have such a huge role because of one little gimmick that the Gokaigers had. Fortunately redryuranger11 found a love for the show and now Mark has one of the more major roles in the story.
- Brother–Sister Incest: Redryuranger 11 usually loves to play with this trope in many of his fics but Super Sentai Academia finally has a full blown relationship between siblings Mark and Leila.
- Decoy Protagonist: You'd think a character that uses an original device that was made for Elemental Sentai Kodenranger, a fic by the very author of this fic, to be the main character right? Well he isn't. He's hardly appeared in any of the chapters and is only the sole focus of a few chapters, which are all deemed Filler Chapters. The main character spot belongs to Takuya, who in nearly every chapter gets at least one big scene.
- Five-Man Band: Well it's not Super Sentai without one. Redryuranger 11 wants teams of three to be submitted, however, due to various teamups, Five Man Bands (including a Sixth Ranger) get created often. There is one that appears in the beginning of the fic and consists of two teams made by the author himself.
- Hilarious In Hind Sight: The Author counts Shinkenred and Female Shinkenred as two different heroes. Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle is apparently going to use Female Shinkenred as one of the missing heroes to add the number of heroes to 199 in the movie.
- Jerkass: The author, don't piss him off (or mention Kodenranger First Strike).
- Nominal Importance: Chapter 9 introduces an army of nameless goons. One however got a name from Redryuranger 11 telling readers to not care for the guy. But then then everything he does is badass and he lives through the ordeal. The name of this Mook? Machida.
- Inverted in chapter 14. The crime boss with a name gets killed by a so far nameless character who happens to be an evil ranger.
- Running Gag: There are various gags throughout the story.
"Hey that's not fair, say your name!"
- Shinkengold's roll call never ever saying his full namenote , even though it's obvious (to the readers) who he is.
- Shout-Out: Chapter 8 introduces a space colony named Tamashi Frontier. To hit the point further, in the next chapter, a faceless goon appears and everything he does is badass. His name? Machida.
- Something Completely Different: Chapter 8, instead of taking place on Earth, takes place in a space colony.
- Spin-Offspring: Takuya and Mariko are the descendants of Takeru and Mako.