is a crossover between Fate/Stay Night and Bleach
by Farmer Kyle
in which Kurosaki Ichigo takes a trip to Fuyuki City in order to get away from Karakura for a bit so that he can get over the fairly recent loss of his Shinnigami powers and finish a school project. Getting attacked by Caster and nearly killed, Ichigo unintentionally summons the Servant Assassin and is thrust into the Fifth Holy Grail War.
The fic has examples of:
- Badass Adorable: Assassin. Badass? Check. Cute as a bug's ear? Check.
- Badass Bookworm: Ichigo's willing to begin working on his project a month before its due (Logical to anyone wanting to keep their grades up). He's accused of being a nerd by Keigo, who promptly gets socked for it.
- Because You Were Nice to Me
- Brought Down to Normal: Ichigo. He lost his powers to defeat Aizen during the Winter War, as per canon.
- Deadpan Snarker: Ichigo is this both in his thoughts and when talking to others.
- Determinator: Ichigo refused to die to Caster, both for not letting his sacrifices he made throughout his life be in vain and the sheer ridiculousness of dying over a school project,
- Establishing Character Moment: Assassin killing Yakuzas to consume Prana from their souls, vowing to protect 'father' from the Masters, Servants, and Truth.
- Gender Flip: Assassin is Jack the Ripper
- Heroic BSOD: Ichigo has a degree of this due to no longer having his Shinigami powers, and seeing that he's drifting apart from his friends. It's also the main reason why he wants to leave Karakura to Fuyuki in the first place, rather than for his project.
- Insistent Terminology: Assassin calls Ichigo "Father" and refuses to refer to him by any other title, which annoys him a little.
- Papa Wolf: Ichigo hasn't fully displayed it yet, but Assassin notes that his soul is trying to envelope and protect her, which clearly indicates this. His canon talent for being good with kids likely helps, too.
- Stripperiffic: Assassin, making Ichigo immediately demand that she put something more covering on.
- Yandere: Assassin is this to a sense. So much so that she kills Yakuza gang members and devour their souls to replenish her Prana and keep Ichigo 'pure'.