Fan Fic: Sports Pretty Cure
Sports Pretty Cure is a Curefic by Ryanasaurus0077 with a sports thematic.
This Curefic contains examples of:
- Berserk Button: Do not bring up as a negative the Metroville football squad's requirement that its members study ballet. Especially not around Jake. Kaitlyn can also get pretty defensive when someone makes the same mistake.
- Also, the Cures all share an intense hatred for doping.
- The Cheerleader: Kaitlyn Marks, who is by no means a stereotypical cheerleader and is in fact a love interest to Jake.
- Everyone Has Standards: Even though they hate doping with a burning Cure Passion, the Cures still would like to believe that Lance Armstrong's doping scandal was blown completely out of proportion, to the point where Adriana once responded to a vocal defense of the ICU's handling of the affair with a very rude remark.Vicky Landis: Personally, I think the ICU is God and that Armstrong dick's cancer should've come back!
Adriana Castellari: Why, you... watch your mouth, you bitch! Even today, this Armstrong character's still an inspiration to those who fight cancer, and nothing's going to change it, not even a bunch of quacks who have nothing better to do than dope some unsuspecting honkies on wheels!
- Jerk Jock: Benjamin Rose, who strongly believes in Stay in the Kitchen.
- Lovable Jock: All the Cures.
- One Gender Class: Metroville Private High School's ballet class. At least, it would be if Jake wasn't on the local football squad.
- If Benjamin Rose had his way, Metroville Public High School's baseball squad would be a One Gender Team.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Jake Hartman, who has to study ballet due to a requirement for members of his football squad.
- Tranquil Fury: When a spy for a rival football team catches Jake in the dance studio, Jake calmly walks up to the spy and tells him off harshly without so much as raising his voice. As the spy leaves with his tail between his legs, Jake picks up where he left off.
- Truth in Television: Yes, there are football teams that require their players to study ballet.