"I WON'T LET ANYONE TO GET CLOSE TO RIN! NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TRY TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!"An ongoing Blue Exorcist fanfiction written by x R o t t e n Q u e e nThe story follows Shimizu Aura, a new girl that enrolls True Cross Academy after receiving a scholarship from Mephisto Pheles. Despite she looks like a normal human, she's in fact a demon that has been chosen to be Satan's son slave, serving him, protecting him and staying by his side until he becomes a stronger vessel for his father. Of course, she doesn't want this.As the story progresses, Aura starts to develop strong romantic feelings towards Rin... really strong feelings.The story has been discontinued, and a rewrite is in progress here.
— Aura Shimizu
Slave from Heaven contains examples of:
- Attempted Rape: Amaimon tried to have sex with Aura, not because he desired or loved her but because he wanted to break her seal and turn her into a demon.
- Buried Alive: Subverted. The villagers of Aura's hometown tried to bury her alive as a sacrifice after confusing Rin's flames as Satan's. Later, Rin finds Aura and saves her.
- The author explained that what the villagers were doing was the hitobashira, which was a human sacrifice that serves to protect buildings from enemy attacks. In this case, the villagers wanted to bury her and assure the village from Satan's apparent attacks.
- Declaration of Protection: Aura said several times that she'll protect Rin with her life, but Rin doesn't want this. He stated that he'll be the one that will protect her.
- Eye Scream: Aura gets her eye gouged by Amaimon
- Fantastic Arousal: Rin got aroused when Aura started to caress his tail, and she seems to have the same problem when she grows a tail too.
- Forgotten First Meeting: In chapter 30 it's revealed that Aura and Rin had met before. Aura eventually remembers it, but Rin doesn't seem to do so.
- Girl with Psycho Weapon: Aura carries a heavy scythe.
- I Didn't Mean to Turn You On: Sometimes, Aura seems to be unable to understand what personal space means. It might be because during her childhood, she was encaged inside a house and didn't have much contact with other people. Therefore, she didn't have friends until she escaped from there.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Aura.
- In chapter 6, she jumped on Rin and hugged him... despite the fact he had no shirt on and she was wearing underwear only.
- In chapter 23, she just changed her clothes in front of him.
- I Wantmybelovedtobehappy: Aura.
- Intimate Healing I: It's revealed that Aura is half Yuki-Onna, a type of demon that's considered as a branch of the succubi... and as it's known, succubi drain vital energy from humans through intercouse. However, Aura's abilities don't work that way. Instead of her draining energy from others, others drain her vital energy during intercouse.
- Love Confession: Aura confessed her feelings in chapter 18, and Rin made up his mind in chapter 22 and confessed as well.
- Meaningful Name: Aura is named after the goddess of the breezes, Aura / Aurê. It makes allusion to the fact she's half Yuki-Onna, a demon that has to do with snowstorms, ice, and breezes.
- It also might have to do with the fact that she has sensorial abilities, which means that she can sense demons and other kind of things by sensing their aura.
- Religious and Mythological Theme Naming: As mentioned ahead, Aura is named after the greek goddess Aura / Aurê.
- Murderthe Hypotenuse: Aura considered this when she noticed that Rin had a small crush on Shiemi.
- Their First Time: Rin and Aura in chapter 27.
- The Tease: Played many times, even though Aura doesn't seem to be intending to tease.
- Violently Protective Girlfriend: Aura after she and Rin start dating in chapter 23.
- Virgin Power: Subverted. Aura's demonic nature is actually sealed through her purity.
- Virginity Flag: After Rin and Aura ''come together'', Aura's seal breaks and she turns into a demon... which means she grows pointed ears, sharp teeth and a tail.
- Yandere: Aura.