A hilarious Kim Possible
is an homage/parody of Cowboy Cop
shows. Inspired by a Beastie Boys song, the story follows The Boss
, Bullets McGee
, and Punchy Kickbutt
. As Department Six, they’re in charge of protecting the entire city by any means necessary
This amusing story can be found here
This story contains examples of:
- A-Team Firing
- Arson, Murder, and Lifesaving
- Awesome McCoolname: Puncy Kickbutt, Bullets McGee, and Frank Rizzo AKA Joe Swanson AKA Brock Samson AKA The Boss
- Badass: Parodies
- Bad Cop/Incompetent Cop: The entire station hasn’t had to chase criminals for a long time since Department Six was formed; some don’t even have real guns!
- Blatant Burglar
- Brick Joke: Kim is incredulous to learn that Punchy suffers from Paparazzo Syndrome, which causes him to punch people during moments of extreme stress. Later in-fic he goes off on Dr. Drakken, though he somehow manages to pick out the bad guy this time.
- Cowboy Cop: A parody
- Da Chief: Betty Director
- Everyone Is a Suspect: Apparently what Punchy thinks, if his intro scene is to be believed.
- Frameup: Poor Kim. She was just doing her job.
- Gun Nut: Bullets McGee
- Hello, Attorney!: The three boys’ reaction to Kim’s first appearance
- Hero Insurance
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath
- Hollywood Police Driving Academy
- Meaningful Name: Punchy, Bullets, and The Boss
- More Dakka: Bullets McGee again
- Nominal Hero: Department Six
- Police Brutality: To a hilarious degree
- Rule of Cool
- Rule of Funny
- Shout-Out: “It’s CLOBBERIN’ time!”
- Song Fic: Kinda
- Trigger Happy: Bullets McGee again again.