"Time for me to shoot real people said Robo Bando as he preape to kill for SUPREME JUSTICE
Robo Bando,ending line of first chapter
What do you get when you fuse Elfen Lied
with as many crossovers as possible? A violent, angsty tale of destruction,racism, and self-sacrfice, right? No, instead you get Robo Bando. What started out as a simple what if Bando became a full-fledged robot mutated to a fanfic about supposing save the multiverse from Lucy but in reality, writing as many Take Thats as humanly possible. Politically Incorrect and Bloodier and Gorier than the original somehow, This troll/crack fic is either pure Mind Screw, Brain Bleach or So Bad, It's Good but is definitely the My Immortal of Elfen Lied. Replaces goths and SATAINISTS complaining about PREPS and listening to My Chemical Romance with constant fighting, insane amounts of references and an cyborg who thinks Justice is murdering anyone that criticizes him. The story is fully up on Fanfiction with 15 chapters. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7444084/Robo-Bando
, written by Robofan101.
This fanfiction provides examples of:
- Action Girl: Pedobear kicks even 'God's' ass.
- Ascended Extra: Bando is the protagonist meanwhile he was just a secondary character in Elfen Lied
- Anti-Climax:Every fight expect for the ones in Chapters 4 and 6 between Lucy and Batman respectively
- Anti-Hero: Robo Bando is a clear scale 5 Villain Protagonist
- Grant Morrison and Hdoug are scale 5, both have no problem killing innocent people and causing Mind Screw to their enemies.
- Hell, everyone in this story.
- Bad Ass: Robo Bando,Robo Biden, Professor N Booster, Batman, and Pedobear are defintily badasses.
- Bias Steamroller: Its clear that the author thinks My Little Pony is crap and bronies are the spawn of Satan.
- Big Bad:Subverted by Lucy since she does little in the plot.
- Bigger Bad: Lucy feels more like one of these than a Big Bad since any villain somehow serve her expect for Joe Quesada.
- Cain and Abel: Robo Bando and his younger brother Brodo.
- The Cameo: Ebony of My Immortal fame shows in Chapter 11 making out with Draco just to be murdered by Robo Bando for saying this to his companions: "You just dumb PREPS trying to ruin us SATIANISTS".
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome:
- Jack Thaddus kills all the trolls and escapes at the end of Chapter 8 to never be mention again. Subverted by Kurama who was Put on a Bus in Chapter 3 just to reappear in Chapter 9 dead in Peru for some reason.
- Tom Clancy shows up in Chapter 9 as a special adviser and seem set to be a recurring ally only to vanish after that chapter.
- Crack Fic:Under the reviews, several guys asked the author what is he smoking.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: The Chapter 5 fight between Robo Bando and CatDog is one, CatDog destorys Doug's hometown like it was nothing and billed as a Eldritch Abomination just to get kill in two sentences after showing up.
- The 'fight' between Tim Buckley and Robo Bando takes up the whole of Chapter 12 which is the shortest chapter. Its only about 300 words and the 'fight' consist of Buckley powering up just to die brutally one sentence without even doing any attacks.
- Dark Fic: Zigzagged, It may be Bloodier and Gorier but compared to canon,there are no Tear Jerkers due to the plot'a lack of emotional depth and zero character development.
- Nicktoons' CatDog is a giant killer monster that Nicktoon's Doug hometown of Bluffington brutally in Chapter 5.
- Demoted to Extra: Everyone from Elfen Lied but Bando and arguably Nana are reduced to bit players.
- Disproportionate Reward: Doug, yes Nickelodeon's Doug swears to become Robo Bando's slave and is renamed H Doug even though all he did was not kill him on sight despite wanting to.
- Early-Installment Weirdness: The first three chapters do fit canon somewhat despite their horrible grammar and plot. Chapter 1 is an altered Episode 3 with Bando being converted to a full-flegded RoboCop / Terminator knockoff. Chapter 2 is a What If? Bando was in Lucy and Nana's fight in Episode 4. Finally Chapter 3 is a What If? Bando killed the main cast.
- Eldritch Abomination:CatDog, dear god CatDog in Chatper 5.
- Hitler Ate Sugar: Everything that H Doug likes is treated like this, especially comic writer Chuck Austen, who Robo Bando violently tortures and murders just for being H Doug's favorite writer in Chapter 11.
- Monster of the Week: One can make the argument that once the story reaches chapter 5 it devolves to this until the ending with the villains getting attention depending it seems on how much the author wants to demonizes them.
- Chapter 11 is a rare example of a 'Monster of the Paragraph' since the villain goes from this order: Frank Miller, Mark Millar, Chatoyance, one of the writers of The Conversion Bureau My Little Pony fanfic, Chuck Austen, the police, Lynn Okamoto, creator of Elfen Lied, Slenderpedobearman, Slender Man, Pedobear and finally Tim Buckley, creator of the webcomic Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- No Name Given: The Unknown Man from canon.
- Omniscient Morality License: Professor Booster from Cave Story or N*** Booster as he is called in the story. He viewed himself as a heroic mentor to Robo Bando despite killing Doctor Who in a Noodle Incident, curb stomping the Party when they first met, constantly racially insulting them and for being a Jerk Ass to everyone but Pedobear and Obama.
- Original Character: Theres Bando's evil brother Brodo and Good Nerd Doctor. The fic has very few O Cs.
- Plot Tumor: The whole Take That against the comic industry took precedent by chapter 8 over the hunt for Lucy leading to the Mind Screw that's Chapter 11.
- Retcon: There are many throughout the fic, but a glaringly one is apparently Robo Bando said in Chapter 11 that he killed the Unknown Man back in Chapter 6, despite the Unknown Man not showing up at all.
- Samus Is a Girl: 4chan's Pedobear is apparently, though not named yet.
- Its obvious that Pedobear is Tomoyo from Clannad.
- Satellite Character: The whole Shitficant Seven webcomics have no personalities and role in the story expect to be Lucy's Dragons However subverted by Tim Buckley creator of webcomic Ctrl+Alt+Del murdered the other six and Mookie of Dominic Deegan fame for a power boost to defeat Robo Bando
- Spear Carrier: All the minor characters don't have names but are numbered such cop 1, boy 2 and Comic-Contard 4 unless they are from somewhere else.
- Take That:There so many in this fic they need a list:
- The fic attacks Grant Morrison's writing in Chapter 8 by Billy Mays Ghost sarcastically praising his stories.
- Chapter 5 is one to Nickelodeon's Doug and Catdog
- Chapter 6 and 8 is one to Batman Sonichu and Christoper Weston Chandler.
- Chapter 4 has one towards Japan
- Chapter 9 is one towards Obama, Tom Clancy, several webcomics, The Amazing Atheist and Cave Story
- Chapter 10 is a giant screw you to Joe Quesada and has one towards Reebook and Linkin Park
- Chapter 11 is the king of this with ones at Elfen Lied, Frank Miller, Garth Ennis, Mark Millar, YouTube, Comic Con, TV Tropes That Guy with the Glasses and the police
- Chapter 12 is a giant fuck you to Tim Buckley
- Chapter 13 is one to hipsters and My Little Pony
- Chapter 14 is one to Cave Story, Mitt Romney and in all things Sesame Street.
- Chapter 15 is one to Joe Biden, Something Awful, The Angry Video Game Nerd, geek culture, Youtube, Ray William Johnson and the story itself.
- Left wing politics are constantly attacked and mocked
- H Doug is one giant one to geek culture and nerds
- The Ahnold: Bando obviously but Upto Eleven in this fic.
- Troll Fic: or a really bad straight fanfic
- Villain Protagonist: Robo Bando is a Omnicidal Maniac that's directly responsible for destroying two universes already, including his own. He's more likely to murder you for hating Toy Story than for killing civilians.
- Villain Decay: Lucy suffers this badly to the point that hdoug kills her by just sneaking up on her and stabbing her heart with a #2 pencil, all in one short sentence. It so bad that Robo Bando decides to focus on the King of YouTube instead of her. Turns out that he was unknowingly aiding Lucy.