Fan Fic: Renamon Who
Renamon Who? is a crossover fanfiction between Digimon Tamers and Jackie Chan Adventures. It involves with Valmont traveling to Japan in an attempt to get another way to regain his wealth. He has help from an old friend named Yamaki. First, Valmont uses an amnesia potion to erase Renamon's memories and get her to turn against her human partner, Rika. Next, he plans on using her in an attempt to rob Mizuho Corporate Bank in Shinjuku.It turns into a trilogy with sequel, Working Together, and prequel, Stalker.
Stalker has examples of:
- Friend or Idol Decision: Rika is given a choice about being either with Kyubimon (friend) or Valmont (idol). She chooses the former.
- Series Continuity Error
- Stalker Without a Crush: Valmont, to Rika.
- Villain Takes an Interest
Renamon Who has examples of:
- And That's Terrible: Valmont laughing evilly in the first chapter
- The Bad Guy Wins
- Deus ex Machina: The weird Shadow Khan tech device.
- Featureless Plane of Disembodied Dialogue
- I Want You to Meet an Old Friend of Mine
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: Again, the weird Shadow Khan tech device.
- Not So Different: Valmont admitting to Rika they're so alike. Both of them are rich, have a spoiled attitude. That second statement reminded him when he was once a kid and still has it as an adult. Neither of them treat their non-human partners right; as a result, they lose them. As much as Rika said she doesn't need Renamon and hates Digimon, Valmont shares that same feeling with Shendu. When Rika tries to deny those, she eventually realizes Valmont is right; she has become like him.
- Shockingly Expensive Bill: In the first chapter, Valmont deals with this and let Yamaki and Riley to be the ones who pays for the food they got, much to their dismay.
- Only a Flesh Wound: Rika being burned by Kyubimon
- Out of Character : Everyone! Yamaki is abruptly a criminal for starters.
- Rouge Angles of Satin
- Would Hurt a Child: Valmont's actions regarding ordering Renamon into attacking Rika.
- Let's not forget he hits her by throwing both the DigiVice he stole from her and the cards that Yamaki gave him for use.