Fan Fic / Red Vs Blue Reaction
The brother fic to UknownHero
's React Watch Believe Yikes
, staring the cast of Red vs. Blue
from different time frames of the series. Red vs. Blue: Reactions
is something of a Time Travel
fic that involves suspicious a purple crystal that summons post-Season 5 Church and Texas, post-Project Freelancer Carolina, Season 10 Donut, Caboose and Doc, near-Season 11 finale Washington into a research facility... 250 years into the future. They have nothing else to do except wait another week for the crystal to recharge so they can find a way back into their own time. What can they do to pass the time. Why watch DVD collections of RWBY
of course! Just like in the original fic, group makes comments and some jokes as they watch the volumes. Given who we are talking about, prepare for trash talks and double entendres galore.
As mentioned before, this is the brother fic to React Watch Believe Yikes
, where the girls of Team RWBY are stuck in Beacon for the summer and watch... Red vs. Blue
On October 25, 2016, UknownHero removed the fic from Fanfiction Dot Net
due to several complaints of copyright violations. The author recently contacted Rooster Teeth
who gave the fic approval. The fic will eventually be added to Archive of Our Own
Red vs. Blue: Reaction contains examples of:
- Call-Back: After Ruby reveals her Crescent Rose, Sarge asks if it was a "scy-ifle".
- Cue the Flying Pigs: Everyone's reaction to Tex complementing Ruby.
- Dumb Muscle: Caboose as always, demonstrated when he smashes through several walls, much to Carolina's shock.
- Groin Attack: Both Tex and Carolina do this to Tucker whenever he says something dirty.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?: Tucker's constant perverted comments have Simmons theorizing he's trying to do this.
- Improbable Age: Everyone realizes that 15 year old Ruby can handle a gun better than Church... and immediately make fun of him for it.
- Only Sane Man: Carolina seems to be burdened with this role, as Tex and Wash are practically just as nuts as the Blood Gulch Crew.
- Power Crystal: The purple crystal that transported the unlucky cast through time in the first place. It's implied to be Dust.
- You Got Spunk: Tex admits this about Ruby, much to the shock of everyone around her.