Fan Fic: Pretty Cure Animated
Pretty Cure Animated
is a fanseries by Ojamajo13
with an anime thematic.
A character sheet can be found here
This fanseries contains examples of:
- Badass Longcoat: Worn by Cure Naoto.
- Bifauxnen: Abernathy Hoskins.
- Celebrity Voice Actor: Among others, Emma Watson (Abby), Rupert Grint (Robin), and Elijah Wood.
- Cosplay: It's to be expected!
- Dance Battler: Cure Kyouko, who does para para as a hobby. Mixes with I Know Madden Kombat for Cure Yukiko, who studies rhythmic gymnastics.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: J. Robin Yamaguchi.
- Fangirl: Abby likes both mystery stories and grindhouse films.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: David and Jason Raymond.
- In-Series Nickname: "Dani" for Danielle, and "Abby" for Abernathy.
- It Makes Sense in Context: In-universe, the classical pink tights worn by the female Shooting Star Academy students and the black ballet shoes worn by its male students.
- Leotard of Power: Part of Cure Yukiko's wardrobe.
- Meganekko: Alyssa Hart. Also pulled off by J. Robin Yamaguchi in his "Robin" mode.
- Mentor Mascot: Corina.
- Nice Hat: Another Cure Naoto calling card.
- Prim and Proper Bun: Worn by J. Robin Yamaguchi.
- Pronoun Trouble: Mr. Spade is often assumed to be having this by his own students when he addresses Robin; the few times he does get his pronouns "right", nobody comments on it.
- Proper Tights with a Skirt: A male example in J. Robin Yamaguchi/Cure Yukiko.
- Shorttank: Sally Fox.
- Showgirl Skirt: Part of Robin's Kitri costume for Don Quixote On Ice.
- Tights Under Shorts: Worn by Sally Fox as part of her Non-Uniform Uniform.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Both Abernathy Hoskins and J. Robin Yamaguchi in his "Robin" mode.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Abby does, particularly in the summer. Paired with Grade A Zettai Ryouiki (see below)
- Zettai Ryouiki: One of Abby's casual outfits incorporates this.