This work contains the following examples:
- Dope Slap: Tsubaki gives one to Orihime.
- Follow the Leader: The authoress admits that the story is at least partially inspired by Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Groundhog Peggy Sue: The premise of the story, as shown by the title.
- Set Right What Once Went Wrong: Orihime decides to try to do this at the end of the prologue.
- Shout-Out: One in the title- "Infinite Corridor" is an Image Song from Higurashi: When They Cry.
- Take a Level in Badass: The purpose of the story is to let Orihime take one.
- The Bad Guys Win: In one timeline mentioned early on.