The following is the work of a smartass. It ignores canon, popular ships, character integrity, and decency in general. If you are uptight, humorless, boring, or have control issues, then you're probably better off not reading this.Horny Lil' Devils
is the Crack Fic
to end all Crack Fics. The story offers its own take on the world of Kim Possible
, casting Ron Stoppable and an OC named Ted as two imps who have been assigned to make the life of Kim Possible a living Hell. They soon find themselves in for more than they bargained for when Kim turns out to be literally Ax-Crazy
and chops them both into itty-bitty pieces then buries them in the back yard - which doesn't stop them for long.
Once she realizes she can't get rid of them, Kim comes to view the two imps as her own personal stress balls. She's apparently suffering from intense anger brought on by her father's death and some mysterious accident that warped the brain chemistry of everyone in Middleton. This same accident results in some... unique twists on the familiar characters we all know and love. The party really gets started once a hot Empusa known as Shego shows up.
Oh, and there's sex. Lots of it
. It's kept pretty tasteful, that is if you disregard the utter bizarreness of the pairings.
The fic does everything in its power to defile the original canon, but stays tongue-in-cheek about it and actually comes off as rather sweet at points. It's unfortunately a Dead Fic
, as the author hasn't updated in two years and seems to have left writing for good.
This fanfiction features the following tropes:
- Ax-Crazy: Kim, literally in one scene.
- Brother-Sister Incest: Shego and Ron have the same father.
- Butt Monkey: Ron and Ted, to hilarious results.
- Coitus Ensues: In nearly every scene.
- Crack Fic
- Green-Eyed Monster: Tara’s are even greener than canon!Kim’s have gotten.
- Healing Factor: To the point where Ron and Ted can be chopped up into pieces with an axe and buried in the backyard, and still put themselves back together minutes later.
- Horny Devils: Natch, given the title.
- Imaginary Friend: Drakken serves as this for Ron. The last chapter seems to have made Drakken a Not-So-Imaginary Friend when he comes back from dealing with the damned paperwork after he’s banished from Earth the first time.
- Infernal Bureaucracy: Hell is a terrible place for more than one reason…
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Rufus, for Ron and Shego. Somehow.
- Mr. Seahorse: Poor, poor Ron
- Murder the Hypotenuse: Yori and Kim get this idea to get rid of the other.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Betty Director.
- Out of Character Story: Not a bad thing with this story.
- Psycho Lesbian: Nearly all of the women fit this trope.
- Refuge in Audacity: The entire thing.
- Stalker with a Crush: Shego tends to attract these after sleeping with them once. Tara takes this to truly extreme levels in her obsession with Ron.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Or rather, too indestructible to torture. Due to their outrageous Healing Factor, neither Ron nor Ted can die when Monique, Bonnie and Tara torture them on live webcam as part of a game show. As a result, they are the only ones to ever win.
- Yandere: Yori and Tara.
- Zombie Apocalypse: You should really be careful about using dark magic to bring back a dead person.