is a Star Wars
/ Harry Potter
crossover written by TheBeardedOne. Sometime after Star Wars: The Clone Wars
, Ahsoka Tano is attacked by Clone Troopers carrying out Order 66. Fortunately, a strange device Ahsoka was investigating turns on and spirits her away.
After getting her bearings, Ahsoka discovers she is in Number 4 Privet Drive, and finds a four year old Harry currently alone while the Dursley's left for the weekend. Naturally, Ahsoka takes Harry and adopts him, while teaching him the ways of The Force
The following Tropes are strong with this one:
- Alternate Universe: Several changes occur due to Ahsoka's arrival.
- Amazon Brigade: The Themyscerans. Bonus points for Theme Naming.
- Battle in the Center of the Mind: Ahsoka manages to defeat the Horcrux in Harry's scar, allowing her to assimilate the memory fragments it leaves behind
- Big "WHAT?!": Salazar' s portrait gets one.
- Bonus Material: The final chapter with its... unique take on the Founders accomplishments
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Harry challenges Draco and three Slytherins of Draco's choosing, with Harry using only his Jedi training and the Force. He wins handily.
- In the second epilogue a fleet from Earth encounters a Sith fleet and promptly demonstrates the superiority of Magi Tech.
- Defector from Decadence: Draco Malfoy is granted the ability to command any female to be his. He promptly switches sides as he believes that his father is preventing him frm proving himself worthy.
- Defictionalization: Inverted, in-universe. WolfTech creates a Tabletop RPG called Tales of the Old Republic to sell to the Muggle public. In reality, it's a stealthy way to prepare Earth for the truth beyond the stars, and doubles as a way to help Ahsoka find Force users.
- And Lampshaded when Lucy find her way to the moon.
"Long story." Sirius sighed. "Dare I hope that any of you are familiar with the roleplaying game Tales of the Old Republic?"
Lucy nodded, then looked round again, her eyes wide as realisation started setting in.
"Oh my god." She whispered. "The game, it's based on reality, isn't it?"
"Aliens are real and they're here."
Sirius nodded again and Lucy stared at himů then collapsed bonelessly towards the floor. Only the enhanced reflexes of the Wolfalorian prevented her from hitting the ground.
- Togrutas Gave Us Lightsabers: And blasters, space craft, land speeders, and other wonderful toys.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Stingers, which are guns that fire out spells.
- Happily Adopted: Harry.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Dumbledore uses Expecto Patronum to break though the the shield protecting Lucius' mind control device and rams his ship into it, destroying it and killing himself.
- Last Of Their Kind: With the fall of the Old Republic, Ahoska, Harry, and the other Jedi Padawans of Earth are effectily the last of the Jedi.
- Magi Tech: What Earth's current tech level cannot make, magic is used to recreate instead, effectively making a good chunk of WolfTech's tech this trope.
- Magic Knight: Jedi Mages.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Dumbledore gets one once he reads Lily and James' last wills.
- Noodle Incident: James Potter's bachelor party. Apparently Moony ended up dressed as a ballerina while Sirius was trouserless.
- Portal Door: The Rune Doors invented by Lily Potter and vital to Ahsoka's plans
- Space Fighter: Recreated by the Wolfalorians and used in the final battle. Surprisingly, the Delta-6 is not the model used by the Jedi.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: The Wolfalorians, who have taken the culture of the Mandalorians as their own.
- Lampshaded when Asajj Ventress arrives and mistakes them for Mandalorians.
- The Power of Friendship: How Voldemort is defeated.
- Who's on First?: Chapter 49 features one with built in lampshade.
- You're Not My Father: Draco once he finds out that the protection rune Lucius gave him had a back door that allows Lucius' mind control spell to control him anyway