is the sequel of the Forever Trilogy, which consists of Nevermore
, and Forevermore
. It is a Pokémon Special
fanfiction by Ice Krystal
. You can find its predecessor's page here
Seventeen years have passed since the heroes of the Forever Trilogy have defeated the government, restored unity between humans and pokemon, and ended the War. This time you follow their children, the grandchildren of the Pokedex holders.
"Join young Amber, along with her friends, as they conquer the brand new Indigo League after the war that united humans and pokemon once again. Time is going out of control, not to mention something about Team Rocket."
The main cast consists of Amber
, twin children of Rubin and Topaz, Opal
, and Xenon
are the children of Gold Jr. and Sapphira. Aqua
are the children of Amethyst and Diamonda. Bronze
are the children of Plato and Jade. Quartz
is the daughter of Grey and Fiori. Zircon
is the son of Cyan and Jewel. Carmine
is the daughter of Shirou and Cerise. There's also Dodge, whose father is Navy, but his mother is unknown.
There is also the Beta Crew, the children of the main characters of the AU Forever Trilogy, Forever and Ever
, and also the counterparts
to the Alpha Crew. Maize and Cadmium
are the twin children of Goldy and Topaz
, and Duke, Forest, Azure
, Sky, and Hunter
are the children of Cyan and Jade
, and Magenta
are the children of Amethyst and Cerise
is the son of Navy and Iolite
It has been not going on for very long yet, but it's already full of action and excitement.
- The Ace: Aqua.
- Action Girl: Ahem, let's get listing. Amber, Opal, Aqua, and even Carmine a little bit.
- Aerith and Bob: Most of the names are either elements, metals, or jewels.
- Though Amber is a girl's name.
- Aloof Big Brother: Averted, seeing as Aqua is a girl, and no one knows who she is.
- Alpha Bitch: Aqua has her moments.
- Annnnnnd then there's Sally Johnson.
- Carmine hasn't exactly been the nicest lately.
- Anime Hair: Most of the characters have this, thanks to their parents and grandparents.
- Babies Ever After: This is the sequel of the Forever Trilogy, and basically EVERYONE had kids, who are the main characters.
- Badass: Topaz and Grey have retained their badassery, as shown in chapter 2.
- Aqua's pretty badass herself.
- Let's not forget Carbuncle.
- Badass Adorable: AMBER.
- Badass Bookworm: Opal is intelligent, like her grandmother Crystal, but she can kick ass just like Crystal and Sapphire.
- Battle Couple: Pyrite and Amber already.
- Betty and Veronica: Amber, the childhood friend and Tomboy is the Betty to Carmine's, the more feminine of the two, Veronica. Both are interested in Pyrite.
- Pyrite chooses Amber.
- Both Pyrite and Gio are interested in Amber, with Gio, as the Betty and Ry as the Veronica.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: Female version in Alpha Line, male example in Beta.
- Amber (blonde), Opal (brunette), Galena (redhead)
- Cadmium (blonde), Duke (brunette), Forest (redhead)
- Brooding Girl, Gentle Boy: Coral and Finn.
- Childhood Friend Romance: Basically every ship in here is this.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Aurum, Xenon, and Aryl.
- Disappeared Dad: It's revealed that Am has disappeared and Aqua's searching for him.
- Everyone else just thinks he's dead.
- Double In-Law Marriage: Look below.
- Plato, the son of Pearl and Platinum, married Jade, the daughter of Silver and Green.
- Plato's younger sister, Perla, ended up marrying Argentum, Jade's little brother.
- It's more Word of God, but Jasper and Dio, the sons of Diamond, marry Esmeralda and Heart respectively, the daughters of Emerald.
- In the Beta Line: Am and Goldy Kimu are brothers, the sons of Gold and Crystal. They wind up marrying Cerise and Topaz Rosso respectively, who are the daughters of Red and Yellow.
- It's also in the third gen: Maize Rosso-Kimu has a crush on Forest Oak. Cadmium, Maize's twin brother, is supposed to end up with Azure, Forest's younger sister.
- Copal, Cory, and Lazuli are all the children of Rubin and Topaz, who all wind up with children of Grey and Fiori.
- Bronze and Titanium are siblings and they both end up with Goldy and Sapph's kids, Opal and Xenon.
- First Guy Wins: Pyrite is shown to be the first guy that isn't related to Amber and they end up together.
- Gender-Blender Name: Marine is kinda feminine.
- Our dear boy Garnet as well.
- Garnet's feminine name is even lampshaded by Crimson.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Forest/Maize and Pyrite/Amber.
- Long-Lost Relative: Aqua for Pyrite.
- Love Triangle: Aryl/Copal/Rai, Pyrite/Amber/Gio, and Amber/Pyrite/Carmine.
- Massive Numbered Cousins: Jeez, how many Kimu cousins are there?
- Mind Screw: There's plenty already, and so far, the story has barely begun.
- Mirror Self: The Alpha Crew and their counterparts, the Beta Crew.
- They are opposite of their counterpart, and usually looks nothing like their counterpart.
- For example, Amber has blond hair and orange eyes while Maize has black hair and gold eyes.
- Narrative Profanity Filter: Whenever Amber swears.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: Copal and Aryl.
- Same-Sex Triplets: Goldy and Sapph have triplets, all boys, named Aurum, Mica, and Xenon.
- Ship Tease: Plenty in the first arc, especially since none of the canon ships are together.
- Especially shown for Arylide/Copal in the infamous pool chapter.
- They become canon during that chapter.
- Spin-Offspring: Evermore is about the adventures of the Dex Holders' grandchildren.
- Suggestive Collision: This happens to Pyrite and Amber in the premier chapter.
- Take Over the World: The Neo-Syndicate's goal.
- The Rival: Zircon and Carmine to Amber.
- Unrequited Love Lasts Forever: Sorry, Pyrite.
- But Amber is starting to wonder about how exactly she feels about Ry.
- Will They or Won't They?: PYRITE AND AMBER.