Fan Fic: E350s Nicktoons Unite
A collection of Nicktoons Unite universe Fan Fic stories written by E350.In Chaos and Eggnog, Timmy finds some gems in his basement and gives them to Jimmy, Danny and Spongebob as last-ditch Christmas presents. Unfortunately, it transpires that the gems are cursed, and Timmy is blamed. Eventually, the group end up going on a roadtrip to the source of the curse in order to break it.The sequel, The Quest for the Orb of Power, which takes liberal inspiration from Indiana Jones, sees Dani crash into Danny's life again, badly destablised. Danny and Jimmy head into the Ghost Zone to find a cure, but end up trapped in a bizarre place that emulates the 1930s, along with Valerie and what appears to be Sam's clone, Sammie. Meanwhile, the other Nicktoons, Jazz, Sam and Tucker fight dragons.In the third story, Stage Fright, Spongebob is chosen for the lead role in a play by a mysterious man, who gives him a cloak to help him with the role. Shortly after, people start to dissappear as Spongebob begins to feel the effects of the man's cloak. Meanwhile, Timmy is forced into the play to spy on the man.The fourth story, A Day at the Lab, follows the Nicktoons as they spend a rainy day in Jimmy's lab, testing his potions. It's much shorter then the other stories, with a more light-hearted nature.The fifth story, Darkness Rising, made up for that in spades, with the Nicktoons finally taking on the Man in the White Suit. Unfortunately for them, the Man has been ready for them for centuries...The sixth story, Planktopolis Now, the Syndicate return as the main villains as they steal a time-altering device, which they use to erase Spongebob from history. This in turn replaces Bikini Bottom with the Orwellian Planktopolis.
This fanfic provides examples of:
Chaos and Eggnog
- Christmas Episode
- Dance Party Ending: At Vlad's house. Vlad is not amused.
- Deep South
- Did I Mention It's Christmas?
- Dreaming of a White Christmas: It snows in both Southern California and Memphis.
- Gratuitous Dutch: Zwarte Pete is a combination of the names Zwarte Piet and Black Peter.
- Santa Claus: He gets run out of a Deep South town!
- Taken for Granite: Danny and Sandy.
- The Cameo: Sokka.
- The Fifties: An important part of the backstory.
- The Man Behind the Man: It's mentioned that Vlad had something to do with Zwarte Pete targeting the Nicktoons.
- Took a Level in Badass: Mr. Turner, of all people, eventually defeats Zwarte Pete.
- When the Clock Strikes Twelve
The Quest for the Orb of Power
- Affectionate Parody
- A Nazi by Any Other Name: Black/grey uniformed soldiers led by a guy named The Leader? Where've we heard that before...
- Cool Gun: Sammie uses a Thompson modified as an ecto-weapon.
- Dirty Commies: Not named, but it's pretty obvious.
- Enemy Mine/Power of Trust
- Historical In-Joke: Stalin's cameo and the animosity between the not-Nazis and the not-Soviets.
- Lawyer-Friendly Cameo: Of Josef Stalin, of all people.
- Nice Hat: Danny aquires one.
- Rivals Team Up: Danny and Valerie work together (again.) This time they stayed teamed up, on account of Valerie working out who Danny is.
- Scaled Up: Prince Aragon, as you'd expect. Also Sam, as you may not.
- Taken for Granite: Ember.
- Tank Goodness: A Tiger tank upgraded to ghost-hunting standards is hijacked by the protagonists.
- The Quest
- And I Must Scream: Played with. It's left vague whether or not Danny is concious in doll-form, but the possibility is brought up.
- Battle in the Rain: The opening.
- Berserk Button: The Shadowed One has Spongebob mentally near destroyed. Then he threatens his friend. This turns out to be a bad move.
- Brits with Battleships: The soldiers in the prologue. Timmy wears their uniform in the play and the final battle.
- Curbstomp Battle: Timmy's first fight with the Shadowed One goes very badly.
- Darker and Edgier: The story is darker then the other two, despite Spongebob being the lead character.
- Despair Event Horizon: The Shadowed One wants Spongebob to cross it. He very nearly succeeds.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: Timmy gets one in 'rehearsal'. He's based on R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket.
- "I Know You're in There Somewhere" Fight: Implied in the prologue. It's promptly ruined by a British soldier intervening.
- Mental World: There's one emerging in Spongebob's mind.
- Shout-Out: "This is my Starflinger. There are many others like it, but this one is mine."
- Taken for Granite: Overlaps with Creepy Doll. This seems to be a running thing here.
- Took a Level in Badass: Spongebob takes one at the ending.
- War of 1812: The prologue uses it as backdrop.
- WTH, Casting Agency?: In-universe. Spongebob is cast as the protagonist of a play, despite having never acted before.
A Day at the Lab
- Big Applesauce: The Man in the White Suit sets up his throne room in the Chrysler Building. The final battle also takes place here.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: As of Chapter 3, the entire human race.
- Brits with Battleships: A few WWII-era British soldiers are stranded in the Man in the White Suit's dimension.
- Darkest Hour
- Fish Out of Temporal Water: Dr. Thourrel and Lieutenant Bailey's men.
- He Who Fights Monsters: The Man in the White Suit was originally trying to save the human race from a prophesied threat of the End of the World as We Know It, but he gave up his humanity in the process and became evil himself. It is not yet known whether this is a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy or if there really is a bigger threat.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: The Syndicate eventually abandon the Man in the White Suit.
- It turns out he was preparing to fight someone called 'The Warlord.'
- We Can Rule Together: The Man offers this to Valerie. She refuses him.
- Wham Line: Submit.
- Black Helicopter: Used by the CIA to arrest Timmy. Subverted in that their operators aren't actually evil.
- Demoted to Extra: Patrick does very little in this one.
- Disney Death: Spongebob gets hit by the Chronomancer's energy and fades from existence. Doesn't stick, thanks to the Power of Friendship.
- The Emperor: Plankton
- The Men in Black: Agent Dorian Fletcher. Justfied; he works for the CIA.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: Fletcher's initial plan to simply walk into Plankton's palace and arrest him goes predictably wrong.
- Power of Friendship: The Chronomancer is weak against this. Agent Fletcher is not amused.
- Ret Gone: Spongebob. Played with, in that he's still hanging around and that Timmy, Jimmy and Danny remember him.
- Ripple Effect-Proof Memory: An ability granted by Jimmy's recallers. Sandy also ends up remembering Spongebob due to the Power of Friendship.
- Villain World