Fan Fic: Delicatessen Pretty Cure
Delicatessen Pretty Cure is a fanseries by Ryanasaurus0077 with a food thematic.
This fanfiction contains examples of:
- Celebrity Voice Actor
- Civvie Spandex: Cure Cherry wears whatever Chiara happens to be wearing whenever the Cures are needed, only adding a domino mask to the ensemble.
- Covered Up: Several of Leather Ballet's songs are covers, including "Flesh to Flesh" by Joe Lamont (from Return of the Living Dead Part II), "The Sound of Fear" by Clue in the Crew (from Zombi 3D), "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith, "Whiplash" by Metallica, "Beat It" by Michael Jackson, "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor, "There's No Matter" by Linda Lee, and "Anything Goes" (the song by Hollywood Rose, not the Kamen Rider OOO opening).
- Dance Battler: Half the Cures. More than half, actually, if you count rhythmic gymnastics as dancing.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Nicola's Cure costume resembles Odile's costume from Swan Lake. And he's one of the good characters.
- Dragged into Drag
- A Good Name for a Rock Band: A "Hard Word, Soft Word" example in Leather Ballet.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: All the members of Leather Ballet wear this as part of their concert attire—specifically, lead vocalist/guitarist Chiara wears a leather jacket, keyboardist Stefano wears a leather skirt, bassist Ilaria wears a leather leotard, and drummer Antonio wears leather pants.
- I Know Madden Kombat: Cure Strawberry is a rhythmic gymnast.
- Leotard of Power: A few of the Cures wear this.
- Name's the Same: This isn't the first Chiara to be both a Cure and the vocalist for a rock group; only whereas Chiara Auriville's group (called Vanilla Stardust) had a more pop-oriented sound, Chiara Giovanni's group (called Leather Ballet) actually has a raw sound that sounds like, in the author's words, a cross between Guns N' Roses, Metallica, Pantera, Queen, Aerosmith, KoRn, Led Zeppelin, and Black Sabbath.
- Meganekko: Gianmaria basically functions as one.
- One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others: Chiara is the only character who doesn't wear a special costume when moonlighting as a Cure; however, she does wear a domino mask like the rest of them. Also, Ilaria is the only member of Leather Ballet to wear boots with her concert attire instead of ballet shoes.
- Pimped-Out Dress: Three quarters of the Cure lineup wear tutus as part of their Cure costumes, based on existing ballet costumes.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Nicola (Cure Blackberry) and Gianmaria (Cure Ice Cream).
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: In Pretty Cure, Gianmaria and his twin brother Nicola, as well as Paolo and Ludovico; in Leather Ballet, Stefano and Antonio.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: In Pretty Cure, Chiara and Valentina; in Leather Ballet, Chiara and Ilaria.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Some of the girls in the dance section wear this to ballet class, including Debora.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: The entire Boiardi Private Academy student body.