is an original Pretty Cure created by Ryanasaurus0077
who reviews movies, particularly the more obscure ones.
This fanmade review series contains examples of:
- Berserk Button: When a work he's reviewing happens to include the C word in its dialogue, as seen during the second half of his review of The Streetfighter and Return of the Streetfighter. He's also set off by racism, as seen with his reaction to Yellow Peril-style dialogue from Bayan and Don Costello in the same review and to "every honky in the West mistreating every foreigner in the land (be he Mexican or Chinese)" in his review of The Fighting Fist Of Shangai Joe.
- Evil Lawyer Joke: In his review of The Streetfighter and Return of the Streetfighter, after Terry throws Nachi aside and slams Gijun to the ground, he remarks upon watching, "Whoa… talk about brutal. I'm just glad he isn't a lawyer."
- It's worth noting that earlier in the same review, he refers to the lawyer at the attempted execution, who is portrayed as a Reasonable Authority Figure, as a doctor; the transcript even refers to the character as "Doctor of the Law" when he speaks. This is to differentiate the good lawyers from the evil lawyers; in this and future reviews, the good lawyers are referred to as doctors of the law or simply doctors.
- Genius Bonus: Mention is made of a bunch of obscure trivia in his reviews, such as Clint Eastwood's allergy to horses, Bruce the Shark being fake, the mythology surrounding Robotech: The Movie, the use of locations from Apocalypse Now for Zombi 3D, the unfortunate situation in the old West in which it was open season on the Chinese 24/7, and the second Missing in Action film actually being the first to be made and vice versa.
- "Not Making This Up" Disclaimer: Yes, he utilizes them sometimes.
- Real Men Wear Pink: In addition to being a Wholesome Crossdresser in his Cure form, he also likes going to and watching the ballet and is implied to enjoy embroidery.
- Running Gag: Memetic dialogue from other movies (e.g. A View to a Kill and Pulp Fiction) being played to reflect a certain situation.
- Sir Swearsalot: He's just as sailor-mouthed as the AVGN and NC!
- Wholesome Crossdresser