Fan Fic: Butterfly Pretty Cure
Butterfly Pretty Cure is a fanseries by Ojamajo13 with a butterfly thematic.A character sheet can be found here.
This Curefic contains examples of:
- At the Opera Tonight: The Cures go to the ballet in episode 15.
- Cosplay Café: The "ballerina cafe" done by Ryotaro's class, in which members of the class cosplay as Mori High ballet students.
- Halloween Episode: Episode 28 has the All Hallows Eve Masked Costume Ball, which is exactly what you think it is.
- Hot Chick In A Badass Suit: If Ayaka's going to be formal, she's going to wear a tuxedo.
- Leotard of Power: Cure Skipper's costume incorporates this.
- Meganekko: Yoko Kamisaka.
- Name's the Same: Ayaka Hayashi is not to be confused with a similarly named Cure from Pretty Cure Agents Of Romero.
- Opera Gloves: Worn by Cure Papilion and Cure Skipper. Ryotaro also wears a pair when he, his sister, and his friends go to the ballet in episode 15.
- Pimped-Out Dress: About half the Cures wear this; it also features in the same Cures' formalwear. Ryotaro also wears one when going to the ballet.
- School Festival: There'll be one.
- Showgirl Skirt: Cure Skipper's costume features one, worn over a single petticoat.
- Sixth Ranger: Ayaka's cousin Ayane is Cure Karner.
- Tights With A Skirt: Worn by Cure Skipper and Cure Jezebel, the former being a male example.
- Tights Under Shorts: Worn by Cure Papilion.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Ayaka and Hanako fit the bill quite nicely, with Yoko sharing Ayaka's spot.
- Waistcoat of Style: Yoko's formalwear incorporates this.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Ayaka Hayashi does this quite a bit, and Ryotaro Tsurugi does it in Cure form and is seen wearing culottes in several episodes. An early episode also reveals that his sister had him play dress-up with her quite a bit when he was younger.