A Fan Fic
by Hikaru Yoru
. It's a written interpretation of the Bad End Night series. Crazy Night, the sequel, starts...shaking things up.It can be found here
, and the sequel is here
Bad End Night and Crazy Night contain examples of...
- A Fête Worse Than Death
- Aww, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: Luka and Gakupo, right before Gakupo dies.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: In the sequel, they're the ones to investigate.
- Ax-Crazy: Miku.
- Big Brother Instinct: Once Miku nears them, Len shouts at Rin to run.
- Big Eater: Meiko is revealed to be one in the sequel.
- Creepy Child: Rin and Len.
- Creepy Twins: See above.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Everyone gets one.
- Cryptic Conversation: Right at the beginning.
- Don't Go in the Woods
- Gainax Ending: As in canon, Bad End Night ends with, after Miku brutally murders the residents of the mansion, the shadowy figure who had a Cryptic Conversation with the others in the beginning picks up the letter, and then starts to cry. Then, the author says they're working on the sequel.
- Grey and Grey Morality: In the beginning of Bad End Night, the people in the mansion come of as evil. Then Miku goes Ax-Crazy, and they die in various heartbreaking ways. It's difficult not to pity them at that point. And, if that isn't enough levels of morality for you, Meiko, Kaito, Luka, Gakupo, and Rin may be Conchita, Gallerian, Kayo, Venomania, and Riliane, respectively. What.
- Gorn: All of the deaths, but special mention goes to Kaito (who gets beheaded), Rin and Len (who get the words "girl" and "boy" respectively carved into their flesh), and Gumi (who gets sliced in half).
- Half The Girl She Used To Be: Gumi.
- Horrifying the Horror: The residents of the mansion are creepy as hell. Miku scares the shit out of them. This is made even more horrific when you realize that Meiko here is Conchita.
- Instant Fanclub: Meito has one.
- Inter-Class Romance: Luka and Gakupo. Both ways, as they're also Kayo and Venomania. Possibly.
- Intrepid Reporter: In the sequel.
- Kill 'em All
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: None of them remember the hooded figure's face. Luka also appears to have a flashback to when she was Kayo Sudou at one point, which disappoints said figure.
- Large Ham: Kaito is very enthusiastic about getting out of there.
Kaito: HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE US?!