Attack of the 100 Foot Meg Griffin
is a Family Guy
fanfic written by Grey-X. The story is about...well, guess
Despite that its main focus is obviously Meg, the other five Griffins appear, as well as many supporting characters. It explores the relationship between Meg and the rest of the family, and how they handle such a situation. The humor is prevalent, but there is also depth and Character Development
This fic contains examples of:
- Affectionate Parody
- Ass Shove
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: duh.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Even after becoming a giantess, Meg doesn't think in getting revenge. however, after Connie's Batman Gambit fails, she finally unleash all the rage she bottled over the years.
- Character Exaggeration/Flanderization: Not happy with bullying Meg, Connie plans to murder her after going giant.
- Continuity Nod: In the first chapter of the story, Peter spots Connie harassing Meg and asks if he really has to "re-introduce you to Mister Fire-Extinguisher? Do I...Do I have to?"
- Cross Over: At the end, with American Dad!
- Deadline News: Tricia Takanawa and Ollie Wlliams, while trying to cover Meg's rampage.
- Deadpan Snarker: Even in the midst of all the destruction his own sister's causing, Stewie's still got it.
- Diabolical Mastermind: Connie
- Earn Your Happy Ending
- Fantastic Voyage Plot
- Flanderization: Inverted, since most of the show's Flanderization is reversed.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: This line sums it up.
Like everyone else, he (Joe) was surprised how a quiet girl like Meg could simply explode with homicidal rage. Guess it just went to show that eventually, those pushed too far will always push back. Unfortunately for Quahog, Meg was pushing back at a time when she had the strength to topple buildings like dominoes.
- Green Rocks: The meteor fragment that makes Meg to grow.
- Marshmallow Hell: Meg taunts Connie by squeezing her between her now-giant boobies. "So tell me, Connie, are they big enough now? You think they're big enough now?"
- Papa Wolf: A minor example, but see Continuity Nod above.
- Reference Overdosed
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Meg tears down Quahog after Connie's plan fails. however, she suceeeded in making her believe that it was her family who was behind everything.
- Shout-Out: Many. Most notably to other giantess in media, and several Godzilla references.
- Take That: Anne Coulter getting peed on by a wolverine.
- As well as many other incidents.
- This Is For Emphasis, Bitch!
- Throw the Dog a Bone
- Unstoppable Rage
- Who's Laughing Now?: Meg after catching Connie.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Meg after growing.