- The Adverts' Looking Through Gary Gilmour's Eyes dramatises the true story of serial killer Gary Gilmour, who donated his body to science after his execution. In the event only parts of his eyes were deemed suitable for transplant surgery. The song is about the recipient of the corneal graft who suddenly realises where his new eyes came from....
- The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets song "Tarred and Feathered" is about a torturer talking about his favorite activities (or perhaps receiving advice from monsters, it's kinda vague) and includes the lines "Here's some silver fishhook / To slip in their eyes" and "Here's some metal cubes and jacks / Force them in their sockets".
- "Debaser" by The Pixies was inspired by Un Chien Andalou, thus explaining the lyrics "Slicing up eyeballs / I want you to know" and at a later point, "Slicing up eyeballs" followed by Francis' insane laughter.
- Garbage's video for "Blood for Poppies" has the lead singer Shirley Manson having her left eye slit open in homage to the aforementioned film.
- Korn's music video for their song "Right Now". Body Horror and Eye Scream galore.
- Megadeth's song "Sleepwalker" is about a person who murders people in his sleep/dreams and contains the line "here's some toothpicks for your eyes!"
- Alice in Chains' video for their song "Man In The Box" has a guy walking around with his eyelids sewn shut. This is probably because of a line from the song's chorus: "Feed my eyes / Can you sew them shut?".
- The cover photo of Scorpions album, Blackout, features a man with two forks in his eyes.
- In the video for "No One Like You", guitarist Rudy Schenker appears as the man from the Blackout cover with the forks in his eyes.
- According to the backstory of Gorillaz, 2D suffered two car accidents in a year. Each left him with an eight-ball fracture in one eye. Now he's stuck with a pair of creepy black eyes and the nickname "2D", short for "Two Dents".
- The video for Skinny Puppy's "Worlock". Full stop.
- Averted by the zombies in "Re: Your Brains" by Jonathan Coulton. All they want to do is eat your brains. They're not unreasonable. I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes.
- Arrow to My Drunken Eye by Carla Bozulich / The Geraldine Fibbers. "I'm censor [sic]. I'm optic. I'm a lake at high noon, glittering ripple rip open cocoon…"
- Creature Feature's song ''A Gorey Demise'' lists causes of deaths of twenty-six persons, listed in alphabetical order, giving a chilling example of this trope: E is for Erik who was buried alive / F is for Frank who was stabbed through the eye.
- Florence + the Machine's song "Girl With One Eye". "I took a knife and cut out her eye / I took it home and watched it wither and die / she's lucky that I didn't slip her a smile / but now she sleeps with one eye open / 'cause that's the price she paid."
- Pop Punk band Saves The Day has two. Through Being Cool's "Rock's Tonic Juice Magic" talks about using spoons to dig out someones eyes and swallowing them and Ups and Down's "Sell My Old Clothes, I'm Off To Heaven" talks about stabbing one's own eyes to make them more interesting.
- "Angel of Death" by Slayer is actually about Dr. Mengele, but it incorporates some lovely lyrics about abacination (pressing hot metal to someone's eyes).
- "No More Me" by King Diamond from the concept album The Puppet Master, features the titular villain removing King's eyes and placing them into a puppet.
- Harvester of Eyes by Blue Öyster Cult is about a monster that goes around killing people and taking their eyeballs.
- Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" has the line, "So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye? / So you think you love me and leave me to die?" This may have been meant figuratively, but hey, it's Queen.
- Savlonic's music video for their song Wandering Eye qualifies, big time. While the song is about a boy who catches his girlfriend looking at other people, the creators of the music video made her eye pop out of her head and start wandering around. It even starts dragging her across the floor!
- God Module, Victims Among Friends: "You don't need your eyes any more / open them to see me rip them out."
- Ayumi Hamasaki's music video for Brillante. The claws worn by the 'consort' are hinted at to be the cause of her Tears of Blood.
- At the beginning of the Austrian Death Machine album "Double Brutal", in the dialogue between "Ahnold" and "fake Ahnold" (it makes sense in context, kind of): "I will burn your eyes out with my stogie, you idiot!"
- From the Insane Clown Posse song Chicken Huntin':
What can you do with a drunken hillbilly?Cut his fuckin' eyes out and feed 'em to his Aunt Milly!
- The video for David Lynch's "Good Day Today" includes part of an apparent dream sequence where a young boy sees his father sitting in shadows in front of his TV — eventually the father leans forward and it turns out his eyes have been ripped out. Then his mother takes the eyes out of a frying pan and serves them as dinner.
- The song "Lobster Magnet" advises:
Don't put Lobster on a plateHe'll use his magnet to escapeHe'll jump right up and claw your earThen he'll bite your EYE!
- Maybe unintentionally, the bridge to Carly Rae Jepsen's "I Really Like You":
''Who gave you eyes like that''And said you could keep them?”
- DYE's "Fantasy" music video ends with the protagonist seeing an Eldritch Abomination so horrible that the mere sight of it made her eyes explode into flame.
- A figurative example - hopefully - from ""Ringo (I Feel Like)" by Custard: "I feel like Ringo, and it's ripping my eyes out."
- David Bowie's dressed to evoke this in Blackstar and Lazarus, but they most likely are just buttons instead of screws.
- In the song "A Battle of Elk Entwined" by Cormorant, two elk are fighting for dominance. Said fight ends with the younger of the two impaling the elder's eye with his antler.
- You know the garbled voice at the beginning of "Milkman" by Aphex Twin? Some user decoded it, which can be heard here (NSFW). For those who don't want to listen to it, it's a man describing how he was skull-fucking a guy through the eye socket.
- The Alice Cooper song, "No More Mr. Nice Guy" combines this with Even the Dog Is Ashamed.
My dog bit me on the leg today.My cat clawed my eyes.
- The Mountain Goats have "Foreign Object", about a Professional Wrestling Heel who uses this as a staple technique in the ring.
I'm gonna jab you in the eye
With a foreign object
I personally will stab you in the eye
With a foreign object...