Tropes found in Sterling Archer's Twitter feed:
- Acquired Poison Immunity: There are 7 poisons Archer has developed an immunity to. He doesn't have a favorite. He obviously can't reveal them, but his mnemonic device is CAPGURF.
- Bilingual Bonus: The two phrases Sterling knows in Suomi are "Kuka täällä haluaa saada melaa jonka vakooja?" and "Älä ole huolissasi. Minulla on ollut Sterilisaatio." They mean "Who here wants to get banged by a spy?" and "Do not worry, I have had a vasectomy," respectively.
- Fake American: "Don't you hate it when you find out some really cool actor you like is actually Canadian?"
- Truth in Television:
- "Archer By The Numbers: it takes about 7 psi to break an adult human collarbone. (For children, this number is closer to 11 or 12.)"
- "Sprinkling your homemade guacamole with lemon juice and then smooshing Saran Wrap on top of it actually does keep it from turning brown."
- "AJTTOTD: There's a little rhyme to help you remember the difference between the harmless Milk Snake and the deadly Coral Snake." note
- Un Entendre: When Archer says "Greek yogurt", he means yogurt from Greece.
Tropes found in Krieger's Twitter feed:
- Big Eater Apparently Pam is eating fog now
- Bread, Eggs, Breaded Eggs: "[Louis Pasteur] made milk and rabies safe for mankind. Wait... Rabies Milk?"
- Cyborg: Cy-bear the cybernetic bear is his newest pet project
- Half-Human Hybrid: "LOST: Caucasian Male age 40"
- I'm a Humanitarian: "Wulf-Monath was the month Saxons believed you were likely to be eaten alive. In my neighborhood, every day is Wulf- Monath."
- Nobody Poops: He's working on it.
- Omnicidal Maniac: "With some simple tweaks, I can succeed where Skynet failed."
- Robosexual: Clearly the Vagi-Tron 9000 is too advanced for [the Nobel Prize Committee's] feeble minds.