Everythings Better With Dinosaurs: Web Original
- While sadly never released as toys, the BIONICLE web serials feature cyborg dinosaurs that shoot Frickin Laserbeams from their eyes.
- Dragon Cave includes spotted dinosaur eggs- dinosaurs apparently being, in the absence of the former Yoshis, the second best choice, since no lawyer can complain about real-life creatures. The end results are very chubby, cheerful-looking cartoonish Gentle Giants that wear shoes. Of course, this site presumably being set in medieval times with quite lax witchcraft-prosecuting policies, this is the least of their problems.
- One of Yotam Perel's cartoons involved a man buying his wife a bouquet.
Woman: Aww, you got me flowers. That's so sweet.Man: THAT'S NOT SWEET. DINOSAURS ARE SWEET.
- Inverted in Protectors of the Plot Continuum; bad smut is worse with dinosaurs.
- One of the most famous stories posted on the Current Events social board on GameFAQs is the Raptor Story. It starts off as an allegedly true, real-time first-person account by a poster who claims to hear his sister and her friends playing spin the bottle. However, when the author and his sister are about to kiss, the sister and her friends are inexplicably revealed to be velociraptors. In the biggest Unexpected Genre Change ever, the story then follows the author as he attempts to flee the dinosaur-filled city and defeat the person responsible for the dinosaurs...Barack Obama.
- On a related note, this.
- The Philosoraptor (of meme fame).
- ...Which started as a tee-shirt design on lonelydinosaur.com.
- Apparently, in The Nostalgia Critic, The Other Guy is a dinosaur sometimes. Okay...
- IGN did a whole Dinosaur Week once.
- And then there's always The VelociPastor
- Dinosaur Office on College Humor.
- Oddly enough, this pop-up ad.
- A brilliant man created a poster of Ronald Reagan riding into battle on the back of a giant velociraptor. Reagan's hands are full (one hand firing a submachine gun, the other holding the reins), so the raptor carries an American flag in one hand.
- The Spiketooth and Featherclaw in EJ Spurrell's Engines of Creation are examples of this trope.
- The SCP Foundation gives us SCP 1905,a riffle whose instances resemble dinosaurs and which has a few more prehistoric-themed things on it.There's also SCP 250,a living theropod skeleton. Likewise, SCP 1265 is an undiscovered tropical Lost World in the Congo which is home to several surviving mesozoic species.
- While it sadly doesn't show up in the show itself, a dinosaur nicknamed RWBY Rex tends to be featured in various RWBY-related images that Monty Oum releases on Twitter.