Even Evil Has Standards: Print Media
- After the terrorist attack on the school in Beslan, a political cartoon showed Satan having his lawyer-devil send a cease-and-desist order to the terrorists because they were "giving evil a bad name."
- A Doonesbury story arc had Zonker's "Uncle" Duke drugged by a witch doctor and enslaved. When Zonker tried to buy Duke's freedom, he wanted proof that this was Duke he was purchasing, so he told one of the slavers to describe a certain tattoo Duke had. There was a pause, and then the slaver said, "That's the most sick, disgusting..."
- In Candorville gangsta Con Man Clyde feels that his friend Susan has been making poor decisions lately.
Clyde: You're in a graveyard at midnight playing fetch with a wolf!
Susan: It's nice and private!
Clyde: You lent money to me!
Susan: Aye Dios Mio, what's wrong with me?!
- More "crazy" than evil, but one cartoon about birthers had Charlie Sheen watching one on FOX News and telling him to get some help
- One World War II Political Cartoon demonstrated the Germans preparing to blow up Rome. Even a ghost of a Vandal (the Vandals sacked Rome during the days of the Empire) is appalled by this attempt at destruction