Eldritch Abomination: Roleplay
- Destroy The Godmodder: common eldritch abominations have been summoned like Cthulhu, but the best true example of this trope is the Glitch. It was so horrible that it began glitching out the player's posts if they didn't format the text into times new roman.
- In Dino Attack RPG, the Maelstrom is depicted as a force of utter destruction the likes of which cannot be comprehended by any ordinary person. It cannot be stopped, only delayed.
- Any Glitch Pokemon in We Are All Pokémon Trainers
- One (Missingno.) was a failed prototype of the Mewtwo cloning project, fused with a Reality Warping supercomputer that could have made AM proud. Its brother was a Cipher experiment Gone Horribly Right, which was prone to kidnapping innocent newborns and converting them into soldiers for its army.
- ♀ was a formless mass that emitted a song that caused any being to go near it to be driven into homicidal insanity.
- Apotheosis has numerous gods that look eldritch, but the Crawling Chaos takes the cake. It has a thousand eyes, millions of claws, and jaws the size of worlds. When an old man summoned it in an accident, his eyes and organs were liquefied.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.