Oh my word, this tune, it's annoying
Yes I know, it's really annoying
I can't get this song out of my head.
Make it stop, this tune, it's annoying
I gotta go to work in the morning
Now I'm gonna be humming it in my bed.
Song brought to you by the interwebs (Youtube
in particular). You might notice most of these are Stupid Statement Dance Mix
open/close all folders
Jonti Picking (a.k.a. The Weebl)
Jonti Picking (aka Weebl, creator of Weebl & Bob
) is one of the main producers of catchy tunes on the web:
- Badger Badger Badger... MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!
- Everyone loves Magical Trevor...
- I've seen things, I've seen them with my eyes...
- I GOT A BIG BAG O' CRABS HERE...
- Weebl eventually lampshaded this with annoying.
- I love the Internet, it is fun...
- Narwhals, narwhals, swimmin' in the ocean...
- Hot tamale, hot hot tamale, hot tamale, hot hot...
- This is a song, it's a song about chutney! Chutney, chutney, chutney chutney! Chutney is a tasty sauce...
- Baby Baboon, it's a Baby Baboon, oh it's a Baby Baboon, it's a Baby Baboon...
- Pork! It's the meat of kings...
- Everyone is fond of owls
- pandas are the cucumbers enemy
- Where can you see lions?
- of course there's a subversion, too.
- Mango! Mango! Mango mango! Mango! Mangoooooooo!!
- Lookit mah horse. Mah horse iz amazin'.
- Flying! Squir~rels!
- Steven Fry, National Treasure! Looking out the window of his loft at niight!
- Scotch egg, it's the egg from Scotland...
- Dugong, dugong, it's the cow of the sea-hee-hee!
- I, I broke into your room. I hope you don't mind. You probably do.
- This is the sound of the future, it's music made by robots.
- We are Russian Dancing Men. Oh yes! We're Russian Dancing Men!
- My moustache was cut by laser!
- Basically, if there's a chorus, it's this. If there is also a bridge, then that is one also.
Then there's his fictional band Savlonic
Joel Veitch (Rathergood)
The Brothers Chaps (Homestar Runner}
- From a well hidden directory on an obscure companion website, we have "So whatcha got to say, hey hey hey hey!"
- I said come on Fhqwhgads, I said come on Fhqwhgads! Everybody to the limit, everybody to the limit, everybody come on Fhqwhgads!
- The system is down! DOO-DA-DOO-DA-DIDDLE, DOO-DA-DOO-DA-DIDDLE
- These peoples try to fade me!
- TROGDOR! TROGDOR! And the Trogdor comes in the NIIIIIGHT!
- "Heart of a lion, and the wings of a bat, Because it's midnite!"
- Ballad of The Sneak.
- "Oh, yeah, you gotta do the best you can, and work out twice a day! Don't ask me why I said it, Because I already forgot!"
- Today is all right for tonight! Ridin' in a Corvette, and feelin' all right!
- "Experimental Film" by They Might Be Giants, video by Strong Sad & The Cheat.
- Stave it off, 1-2-3, and now you can count to three...
- From Teen Girl Squad: A port-o-john came to life, Put on a play with So and So. Unfortunately, they didn't get very good reviews.
- Strong Bad is a bad guy, bad guy, bad guy...
- Putt-putt, go carts, bungee-jumpin'! Crack Stuntman keeps the bass pumpin'!
- One two, one two, one two, one two...
- "Listen up straight, y'all biscuitheads, I'd like a piece o' dry toast wit' two scrambled eggs! Order o' hash browns, make 'em extra crisps, A glass o' orange juice an' a bowl o' cheese grits!"
- From Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: "Please stop trying to handle my style..."
- "Peacey P back on the mic again, getting paid to rhyme with Scandinavians..."
- The Cheat, where you goin' to? And once you get there, whatchu think you gonna do?
- It's the loading screen... (Yes, they made an Ear Worm about load screens. And it's awesome.)
- Why isn't this here? "Everybody! Everybody!"
It's time to do what has to be done by me and face FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES
(Full life consequences!)
- Non-Youtube example: the theme song to "The Show"—now the official GameFAQs podcast (registered on iTunes and everything.) The full version can be found here; a much shorter version plays at the beginning and end of each episode.
- "Dragostea Din Tei", AKA "The Numa Numa song". Even if you don't sing Romanian, be prepared to sing "Numa Numa iei!" all day long.
- It also has South African parodies, a Japanese spin-off done by a drag queen and his actual female buddies, and a Korean love song about a romance between a younger man and an older woman.
- It's even worse (better?) when you realize that Youtube happens to have Dragostea Din Tei in Vietnamese, ((BROKEN))Mandarin, Indonesian... not to mention English, and some sort of Spanish parody version. Oh, and the Opera version. Heck, add in the live versions and you could play The Numa Numa song for a good hour without ever once repeating a version.
- This troper's parents were singing Numa Numa for days after they first saw the video. Whenever she gets it stuck in her head, she just remembers the way their version sounds.
- And just when you thought the meme was over, TI comes out with the rap song "Live Your Life," which is based around a "Dragostea" sample. At the time this troper posts this, it's currently in the top 10. It just never ends!
- This troper bought the O-Zone CD solely from Dragostea Din Tei, and now regularly gets their other songs (and solo efforts) stuck in her head. (Just try not to sing along to Crazy Loop!)
- The introductory line (which goes, very roughly tranliterated, "Ma-i-ya-hee, ma-i-ya-hah, ma-i-ya-hee, ma-i-ya-hah hah") is an earworm in its own right.
- The sheer effectiveness of this particular Ear Worm is demonstrated by Two Lumps here.
- And if you want an epic orchestral version with opera singers for a change, there's this one heredone by Waldemar Malicki, a Polish pianist and a comedian.
- The song was used in a teaser trailer for Chicken Little. The funny part comes years later when Jay Sean records a Suspiciously Similar Song version of "Dragostea" called "Down" with lyrics referencing Chicken Little.
- "Ievan Polkka" (Finnish for "Ieva's Polka"), particularly the version performed by Louituma, made internet-famous by the equally hypnotic Leekspin animation. The songs itself is sometimes called "Leekspin."
- "Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, BANANAPHONE!"
- "I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt!"
- If you stick around to watch the video after getting Rickrolled, the song will never, ever give you up. But it will never let you down...
- Also, if you keep watching the theme song to The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, eventually you'll get in one little fight and your mom will get scared, then you'll move in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.
- IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
- Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama llama duck.
- ... llama, llama, cheesecake, llama, tablet, brick, potato, llama.
- Llama llama mushroom llama, llama llama duck.
- Half a llama, twice the llama, not a llama, farmer, llama. Llama in a car, alarm a llama, llama, duck.
- And then there's Hank Green's Obama Llama Duck which this troper still sings from time to time
- Some bright light combined it with Doctor Who: Here's a Dalek, there's a Dalek, and a bloody lot of Daleks...
- And there is also The Zuko Song...
- And The Sawyer Song.
- And now (no vocals) 'Venger, 'venger, Hulk.
- Chocolate Rain.
- "Some stay dry, and others feel the pain!"
- Chocolate raaaaaaaain...okay, we'd all better stop here.
- A particularly sadistic friend of this troper once played that song on a loop for A WHOLE HOUR whilst on a long car journey.
- Thank you for permanently burning this song into my psyche. I'll be taking that Brain Bleach now, kthxbai.
- This is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny...
- MOU IKKAI!(ONE MORE TIME!)
- "He's gonna take you back to the past, to play the shitty games that suck ass..."
- Holiday Clusterf** k, Holiday Clusterf** k...this also qualifies as a musical Crowning Moment of Funny.
- They're Taking The Hobbits To Isengard!
- Snape, Snape, Severus Snape...
- Airman ga Taosenai, AKA ((BROKEN))I Can't Defeat Air Man.
- While still a Megaman parody, ((BROKEN))this is very different- though still catchy. Warning: gay and pretty NSFW for the lyrics.
- We're gonna die, die, die, Die Hard!
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog has already become an Ear Worm in the same way Buffy: Once More With Feeling did.
- Especially the main title riff, which this troper hash been singing almost nonstop for over a week.
- Also the "Bad Horse" songs.
- For This Troper, is "Brand New Day".
- This troper went to see We Will Rock You with everyone else in the theatre who has various Queen songs stuck in their head. I left singing Brand New Day.
- Oh, sarcasm, that's original!
- "Slipping" is the sexiest Ear Worm this troper has ever heard. "I bring you pain, the kind you can't suffer quietly/Fire up your brain, remind you inside you're rioting/Society is... slipping."
- And don't forget that little whimper the Asian girl lets out when Dr. Horrible grabs her jaw; it has a somewhat sensual quality. When that song runs through my head, that whimper is reproduced with crystal fidelity.
- Seconded; quite possibly my favourite song from the musical, and certainly the most delightfully evil.
- "Listen close to everybody's heart, and hear that breaking so-o-ound..." Assuming you can hear anything over that song running through your head for the five millionth time.
- "It's not a death ray or an ice beam, that's all Johnny Snow/I just think you need time to know/That I'm the guy to make it real, the feelings you don't dare to feel..."
- "We're gonna pick, pick / Pick, pick, pick it apart / Open it up to find the / Tick, tick, tick of a heart..."
- "Zack is doin' us a little fa-vuh / blessing commentary with his fla-vah / Don't tell him it's a mu-si-cal / or he just might kill us all..."
- "Look at his smallness / compared to my tallness!"
- Also, the Hampster [sic] Dance was one of the most irritating and pervasive ear worms in history. Used for Rickrolling before the Rick Roll was invented, now it's played on children's XM Radio stations.
- It's also a sped-up version of Whistle-Stop, from Disney's Robin Hood. Whistle-Stop is an Ear Worm in its own right.
- Da da de de de da do do, de da de da do...
- ((BROKEN))Indiana Jones & The Song of Theme. This troper had it in her head for days.
- Though not a widespread one, this troper has to add it. This song about the water cycle (of all things) will instantly be lodged in your brain. For-fucking-ever. If you value your sanity, don't click. ...
Oh, the water cycle, 'round and 'round, vapor goes up and the rain comes down...
- Charlie The Unicorn and Charlie The Unicorn 2 each had one of these—the first one with the Candy Mountain song, and the second with "Put a Banana in Your Ear".
- There's also "Big Rock Candy Mountain", a different song about candy mountains. The Areas of My Expertise by John Hodgman sorta ruins it for you, though.
- STARFISH LOVES YOU!
- ((BROKEN))"Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga", a medley of anime and video game songs (many of which are listed as examples themselves). You think having one song stuck in your head is bad? Try thirty at once.
- He's a cat, flushing a toilet!
- Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head!
- "Intimidated by the size of my burrito!"
- The device has been modified.
- PAWNCH! PAWNCH! FALCON PAWNCH!
- Did you ever want to write a novel, a lot of people want to write a book! So sit down and focus cause it's November, and I'm gonna write a freaking book.
- The Mean Kitty Song. This troper personally loves it, but damn if it doesn't stick in your brain for days.
- Cat, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance...
- Any one of Brentalfloss' classic game songs With Lyrics, especially if you have his CD. I will never again listen to the moon theme from DuckTales without going "Wait Uncle Scrooge, you need a suit up there~!"
- THIS—IS—SPARTAAAAAAAAA! TA-TA TA-TA TA-TA-TA TA TA TA-TA-TAAA AAA A-A-A-A-A!
- LocoRoco's Song — Yellow version. If it doesn't sound familiar,I have one word: ((BROKEN))Churuya.
- Giant crab, enemy crab. Giant crab, giant--enemy--crab...massive crab, massive damage...
- Oh it's from the show, it's from the show, from the show, Oh it's from the show, it's from the show, from the show, I'm gonna be on TV, I'm gonna be a TV Star...
- Cap-tain! Jean-Luc-Pic-ard of-the U-S-S, Ent-er-prise! Cap-tain! Jean-Luc-Pic-ard of-the U-S-S, Ent-er-prise!
- Most Animutations, in general. "Irrational Exuberance" in particular.
- Moon chavs, chavs on the moon In a Burberry spaceship, chavs on the moon!" Those poor Clangers...
- The whole of the There she is!! series, but particularly the first and the final steps.
- DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKYYYYYYYY!!!
- Technically also files under live action, BUT: It's mah dick in a box.
- Hard like Heroic, more than you can handle, so let's do it like a druid in the General channel... Love WoW or hate it, you will never get this out of your head.
- This Korobeiniki remix will be FLAGGED!
- And it was flagged, as mentioned by the video creator in the comments.
- Some good advice for World of Warcraft players: "I will not move when Flame Wreath is cast, or the raid blows up..."
- "I can see, America's calling me—yes, gay marriages will save the economy!"
- If You Voted For Me Put Your Hands Up and ((BROKEN))Now I Can Do Whatever I Like. An Obama impersonator singing Filk.
- Anything from Jib Jab. Their latest, "Time for Some Campaigning," is the worst offender yet.
- Hatsune Miku's version of the Touhou meme "Take It Easy!"
- This troper can't be the only one who can't get Miku Hatsune's "Vegetable Juice Dance" out of his head, can he?
- BAKA BAKA BAKA, naniga kokomade anata wo ugokasu no?
- This troper is listening to this right now at work.
- As long as Bakas are concerned... how can you forget the Mother of All Bakas AKA the Strongest in Gensokyo?
- Listen to this long enough and it won't leave your head.
- Sounds pretty similar to Ievan Polkka...
- ((BROKEN))Hatten e din, hatten e din...
- No! No, fuck, no! No, fuck, no! No, fuck, no!
- "Toy Food! (Like real food, but is toy.) Toy Food! (Not real food, do not eat.)
- Mario! Wario! Lucario! Also, a prime example of Crosses the Line Twice and Black Comedy.
- Anything Parry Gripp has made, especially Young Girl Talking About Herself.
- This fake Saturday morning cartoon opening for Watchmen. Yes, those Watchmen. Aside from all the funny little in-jokes, it's also got an extremely catchy tune that will quite happily make a nest in your brain and stay there for quite some time.
- "You must Constuct Additional Pylons! Pylons! Pylons! Pylons! Balls! Pylons! Balls! Pylons! OV-ER-NINE-THOU-SAND! Oh no!" What makes it really stick though, is the polka melody going on in the background.
- ((BROKEN))U Can't Touch Mormon Jesus. It's U Can't Touch This, but with Mormon Jesus.
- A song about Kevin & Kell's first date. In concept, adorable. In practice, unstoppably catchy.
- From Achewood: Livin' At The Corner Of Dude & Catastrophe.
- I'm sooo HAPPY! (Aha!) Happy-go-lucky me! I just go my way, living everyday...
- That "Friday" song by Rebecca Black...
- NanacaCrash has a pretty powerful Earworm song. Sure, it's fairly generic...but that just makes it worse when you start humming it on your bicycle. (Please do not be tempted to ram into people)
- It's actually Airwaves Arr.Ver., a track from CRISS†CROSS, an album of arranged versions of songs from the CROSS†CHANNEL soundtrack. The original unarranged version can be heard here.
- "we didn't start the flame war! Peeps were hating on it 'fore I left my comment!"
- Repeat after me, ((BROKEN))INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR, I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER. Now prepare to say that about a million more times.
- "Slap-slap your troubles away with Slap Chop"
- He's kung-fu action Jesus! Fighting the bad guys, saving the day, his magical kung-fu...
- RORSCHACH AND DEADPOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Heeee's a mental case!
- Southern Cross, we are standing here as true as we were born on this earth...
- Marisa Stole the Precious Thing
- I am sorry to bring this abomination here, but it must be done. RAN RAN RUU!!!
- It doesn't make sense! It doesn't make sense! If you understand this, then you're mad!
- Guess who it is? GHOST NAPPA!!
- ((BROKEN))I've got a lovely bunch of Dragon Balls!
- NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM, NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM, NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM...
- Mukashi mukashi aruto koro ni
- Boxman, Boxman, Boxman can't get a girlfriend...
- Galapagos! I wanna go the most!
- While explicit, The U.S.S. Enterprise is getting P.U.S.S.Y. tonight will never leave your brain.
- The Autotune The News videos generally get at least one of these in per episode, frequently involving Katie Couric:
- Very thin ice, very thin ice, very thin ice...
- People on the road can turn an LOL into a great big OMG.
- They have to BELLIIIIEEEVVE in it, you know!
- Those geese are cooked.
- Cancer, it's the smoke! Heart disease, it's the smoke! Respiratory disease, it's the smoooooooke!
- Those guys proved that Obama is actually Iyaz.
- The most famous, of course, is the Bed Intruder Song. Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya kids, hide ya wife...
- "I need exact change only. (Well, here's 5 bucks!)"
- ((BROKEN))This song about someone's Pomeranian. My mom doesn't like it when I play that video because it gets stuck in her head and annoys her or even when I sing it, although I think it's funny and cute.
- electronica artist Pogo took clips from Disney's Alice in Wonderland, mixed them into a song and released it on Youtube the result is quite hypnotic.
- "Very Sel-ow-ay 'tsalong butta of trouble! (oooooo!)"
- Basically ALL Pogo songs can apply to this. Honourable mention must also go to fellow pogomixer Dainumo, especially for Ruby Shoes and his revisitation of the piece.
- Do you wanna date my avatar? She's a star. And she's hotter than reality by far... No, I will not apologize.
- Who can apologize for this? It's Penny from Doctor Horrible! Okay, it's Felicia Day, of The Guild. And I can't get this song out of my head.
- "Grab your mouse and stroke the keys; Here in cyberspace, there's no disease. . ."
- "I'm better than a real-world quest / You'll touch my + 5 to dexterity vest..."
- Boot up, embrace the feeling, the stop button is the portal to your being...
- Why didn't anyone mention Do you like Waffles? Yet?! People...
- Drive on singing ninja tank, turn and bank, ninja tank...
- You're turnin' me upside-down, pull me to the ground, when you shake me, shake me...
- Do you like donuts? Delicious donuts?.
- Thanks, crappy bagel guy, you fucked up my order today...
- Pee fight, pee fight, pee fight...
- Final Fantasy is an R P G...
- She'll find you and she'll kill you... Pretty disturbing (the music and the video) but you WILL get it stuck in your head anyways.
- Symphony Of Science: A still more glorious dawn awaits, not a sunrise, but a galaxy-rise... Now that's some science right there.
- Those are the games, you might don't know... But that are still, pretty damn sweet...
- Look at my horse~ (Slightly NWS)
- ((BROKEN))Go ahead, make my day. Click that.
- JOHN JO-JO-JO-JOHN JO-JO-JOHN FREEMAN! JOHN JO-JO-JO-JOHJ JO-JO-JOHN FREEMAN!
- In a rare country Ear Worm, we have United Breaks Guitars and its sequel.
- Homestuck: Every one of these. And the original Explore theme.
- Eveybody in da house, it's the The Ekkosangen!
- "One shell... Two shell... Red Shell.... Blue Shell..."
- Get down! Yureru mawaru fureru, setsunai kimochi! Futari de issho ni nemuru, Winter Land!
- GENTLEMEN. May your attention be directed to Gentlemen Heaven?
- From Brawl in the Family:
- Ass, ass, titties, titties, ass 'n' titties! Just don't start singing it in public.
- "We've been going back and forth for a century/I want to steer markets/I want them set free/There's a boom and bust cycle/And good reason to fear it/Blame low interest rates/No, it's the animal spirits."
- "A French erotic film. An old blue scott called Dil..."
- Leet Woooooooooorld, yeah!
- Fami fami fami~
- Micky was a small-time crook in the slums of the NYC...
- The device has been modified.
- Anything in the Key of Awesome series.
- "For Yuna, and Zelda, and Chi, I'd do anything/For Yui, I'd do anything...Yuri the only one for me / Try so hard to make you see/Yuri the only one for me/Priceless like a PS3...
- And no one's mentioned the Omega Kawaii Cloud Song? Shame on you.
- JACK BLACK WILL NOW FOREVER HAUNT YOUR DREAMS WITH OCTAGONS!!!
- "No longer am I... just a man. I'll only go by... Superman!"
- "Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew."
- "Less than three, you love me, take me on my fantasy, meet me here on IRC, lolol!"
- EVERYBODY HANDS UP GO PUT YOUR HANDS UP! For the love of God somebody at TV Tropes remove that fucking banner ad or I'm going to shoot somebody!
- Thought "I can't decide" was an ear worm on its own? Try this video and you'll have VISUAL worms to go with it!
- How has This Not been mentioned? Rhyming movie quotes mixed with an extremely catchy beat. This troper can't get it out of her head no matter what.
- ((BROKEN))Big Booty Bitches.
- The aptly named DJ Earworm's mash ups, especially The United State of Pop.
- "You'll regwet this day, fwiend!" "We're not your buddies, guy!"
- ((BROKEN))I am the bacon man, bring all the pork I can to all the little kids down the row, cloggin' their arteries with honey, ham, and cheese, then they'll all die at the age of eight!
- THIS VIDEO CONTAINS WIN. ((BROKEN))EYE THINK.
- I now present to you... the P-P-P-Platypus Song!
- We may already have this one, but just to be sure, here's The TV Show.
- Karl Pilkington could eat a knob at night
- The Nico Nico Douga Jingle
- Tiger Tiger from Webkinz.
- ALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OOOOH LOVEEEEE!
- If you are a douche bag, you'll use a.vocoder.
- The song used in the fukkireta meme is Mischievous Function by Gojimaji-P. Even if it gets stuck in one's head, there are no complaints.
- Complete History Of The Soviet Union, Arranged To The Melody Of Tetris
I am the man who arranges the blocks that descend upon me from up a-bove.
- Kiss a Wookiee, kick a droid! Fly the Falcon through an asteroid!
Till the princess is annoyed!
This is spaceships,
It's Star Wars,
We love it!
- Hey ho, chicken on a raft!
- Some YTPMVs would qualfy, such as King Harkinian's Scrub Scrub Scrub all the floors in Hyrule/Scrub Scrub Scrub all the floors in Gamelon/Scrub Scrub Scrub my ship in the morning... And that was before Lady Gaga got involved...
- Somebody put lyrics to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer. I had it stuck in my head for weeks. Working at a movie theatre with the trailer playing as part of a loop in the lobby probably didn't help.
- In the Mushroom Kingdom I'm the finest Doc by far!
I got my degree by watching House and Scrubs and ER
Brightly coloured pills,
They'll cure all your ills,
Just as long as you got fever or the chills!
** This trope is Brental Floss's sole purpose in life.
- "Rent Is Too Damn High, ain't nothing to talk about, ain't nothing else to talk about...."
- Never before had spatulas been so catchy.
- Anything by Hyadain. Especially HEY HEY STREET FIGHTER. You will have this song take over your head for months even if you have never played Street Fighter II in your life.
- They're not enemies, but frenemies/ With co-dependent economies/ For stability China's gotta export/ And the US is the buyer of last resort.
- From the absolutely evil makers of Barbie, there is now Monster High, this isn't related to you in any way right and you'll never care. Oh, you'll care when you hear MONSTER MONSTER HIGH MONSTER MONSTER HIGH MONSTER HIGH in your head for the next seven months. Oh, you'll buy that doll eventually.
- I'm playing the game, the one that will take to my end...
- The theme song from the game Scoregamites, which can be played here.
- Then he waddled away, waddle waddle waddle...
- LH Cb sees where the antimatter’s gone. ALICE looks at collisions of lead ions. CMS and ATLAS are two of a kind, they’re looking for whatever new particles they can find!
- WAKA LAKA!
- The songified ''Poke Me'' from the Jake and Amir Show on College Humor.
- What do you do with a drunken sailor earl-ay in tha mor-nan?
- Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain. Why is he climbing the mountain?
- PIIIIIIIIIIPE WREEEEEENCH FIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT (pipe wrench fight!)
- From The Abridging of Haruhi Suzumiya we give you the badly sung but still cool: Sailor pothead song
- The Confused Matthew theme song. "You know his words will take you farther than the film will ever go..."
- This is what happens when you take 4chan, Ke$ha's Ti K To K, and Juri Han from Street Fighter, and smash them all toghether. . . And it could not be more awesome!
- If this rendition of "Ode to Joy" doesn't do it, nothing will - it's freaking Beaker singing it, for crying out loud!
- ((BROKEN))MY LOONY BUN IS FINE, BENNY LAVA! MINOR BUN ENGINE MADE BENNY LAVA!
- Trololololololololololo, lololololol, trololololololololololo, lololololol! AyEEEEEEEH, EEEEEE, Lololo, la, lala! Hohohohoho, bopahdududadadada...
- He's climbin' in your windows \\ he's snatchin' your people up...
- I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole. DIGGY DIGGY HOLE DIGGING A HOLE!
- The Escapist now has a regular music video segment.
- Many of Tobuscus's Literal trailers, particularly the Tron: Legacy and Resident Evil: Afterlife ones.
- And not forgetting, "Da da do do do do do do do, Subscribe."
- NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN. The name of the song is Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya and is downloadable here
- Otherwise known as the worst Ear Worm ever.
- An ear worm to such an extent that the Smooth Jazz version almost counts as a separate ear worm.
- My glorious erection The song kicks in at 1:33
- You've nowhere to HIDE! Nowhere to RUN! Your village willl BURN! like the heart of the sun! With infinite glee! It's going to be me! That Slaughters The World!
- Nice guys finish last, that's why I'll treat you like trash... Nigahiga and Kevjumba, we love you.
- English to American, welcome to your lesson...
- You can fight like a Krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!
- Ladies and gentlemen, A Look Inside Soldier's Mind.
- Even on TV Tropes, F.O.E.!
- Happiness is very happy, if I just don't get a owie...
- Tonight I'm leavin', though I'm bleeding, now you know me as Dirty Spaceman, yeah! ((BROKEN))Tonight I'm leavin', got the spaceman head, and now I'm leaving...
- I give you... nugget in a biscuit!
- Just glue some gears on it and call it steampunk, that's the trendy fashion nowadays...
- LOL, you died, LOL, LOL, you died...
- Ice cream ice cream, we all love ice cream, i call for ice cream, yum
- When the dust has all settled, the Master of Metal, is the only thing left to record!
- Because you're Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Al~an Wake!
- WowCrendor's Luckydo Rap. Lampshaded within the song itself:
This song's stuck your head
You'll be singing it in bed
In school, at the office, by the pool
With a bear, over there
In your car, at a bar
Trust in the luckydo and it will take you far.
- I can't wait to see their faces when I spring/'Cause they think that I'm a dog, but I'm The Thing (1982). (I'm The Thing, baby.)
- MY NAME IS JULIET AND I LOVE ROBERT AND MY FISHES
- From RubberFruit: I'M GOING TO ORDER PIZZA, LOOK AT ME I'M ON THE PHONE!
- The intros to Game Grumps and Steam Train:
"HEY I'M GRUMP!"
"I'M NOT SO GRUMP!"
"AND WE'RE THE GAME GRUMPS!"
"WE BOUGHT TOO MANY GAMES!"
"Now we gotta play them all..."
"SO HOP ABOARD THE STEAM TRAIN!" (Choo-choo!)
- Hey, hey! Life in the Dreamhouse!
- BOUNCE! THAT! DICK!