- 10cc's Dreadlock Holiday.
- 2AM Club. Every song has an infectious beat that gets stuck in your head (and accidentally written in an essay) Nobody's in Love
- Lollipop by 2NE1 featuring Big Bang. Even if you don't understand Korean, it doesn't take much for "Lolli- lolli- lollipop, ohhh lollipop- pop!" to lodge itself firmly in your earholes.
- 2 Times Terror: Ikavassa Paikassa - a combination of industrial metal and dance music. Impossible? No! Catchy? Oh, YES!!!
- 2 Unlimited, "Get Ready for This". The name might not ring any bells, but you've heard it in at least one sport event (it's used even for parodies, such as the Friends football episode).
- 3 Doors Down: "If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?/ If I'm alive and well, will you be there a-holding my hand? /I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might/Kryptonite..."
- "So hold me when I'm here, right me when I'm wrong..."
- "I'm here without you baby..."
- "You love me but you don't know who I am..."
- "Well, it's not my time..."
- Don't Trust Me by 3oh3! ♪B-b-bruises cover your arms~♪.
- 30 Seconds to Mars is rather prone to these, for instance:
- 4Minute's Mirror Mirror.
- "You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub..."
- 7 Seconds of Love has a lot of these. "Submarine", for one.
- The 13th Floor Elevators: "You're Gonna Miss Me"