Ear Worm: Cartoon Network
tend to have pretty catchy songs
, then an entire Cartoon Network
oughta have a lot of them!
- Curse your sultry tones, Question!
- Every single song in Mayhem of the Music Meister. That is all.
- When there's trouble you know who to call...
- "It started when an alien device did what it did; and stuck itself around his wrist with secrets that it hid..."
- "YOU! DIG! GIANT ROBOTS! I! DIG! GIANT ROBOTS! WE! DIG! GIANT ROBOTS! CHICKS! DIG! GIANT ROBOTS!"
- "Theme of Damnation", otherwise known as the theme music to the REGIS Mark V.
- You take the moon, you take the sun, you take everything that seems like fun...
- ''Come with me, we'll go and see, a place called Candied Island!/Who needs Candied Island? It's safer at the docks''
- Any and every song out of Flapjack's mouth. Period. He loves me, he love me!
- Anything sung by the "singing voices." Such as "The Most beautiful man in the woooorld!"
- Or "Flapjack realizes that nobody respects K'nuuuckles"!
- ''Fighting crime, trying to save the world here they come just in tiiime, the POWERPUFFFGIRLSSS!!
- Love, love, love/ La, la, love/ La, la, love/ Makes the world go round!
- Gotta get back, back to the past, Samurai Jack...
- If at first they think it's strange they won't think twice if they don't have a brain!
- It's Doc Gerbil's wooooooorld, It's Doc Gerbils wooooooooooorld.]] It's Doc Gerbil's wooooooooorld. It's Doc Gerbil's woooooooorld, It's Doc— OH GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!
- YOU'RE RIDIN' THAT HOG! OOH OOH OOH!
- ''Rainbow monkeys, Rainbow monkeys...''
- Just another day in the life of a boy, just another day in the life of a boy...
- Madame Madame Madame Madame Madame Madame Madame Madame Foster!
- Scratch that, any songs in Foster's are bound to work their way into your brain and stay there for years to come. Especially that god damn theme song. Are... they playing kazoos?
- The ending theme tune for Code Lyoko starting Season 2, "Break Away" ("S'envoler"). Especially the instrumental part.
- I used to go to a human school where everyone was the same. Now I go to an animal school 'cause "Lyon's" my last name. My gym partners's a monkey!"
- I can't believe I have to be the one to add this. I wanna be. I wanna be. I wanna be famous!
- Any of TDWT's many song can count.
- Adventure time, C'mon, grab your friends, We'll go to very distant lands...
- So make way to start a revolution, make way we're gonna have fun tonight, make way to start a revolution...
- Regular Show : Usin' The Power in your face, Sendin' you back to your place, DON'T LOOK AT OUR CROTCHES WHILE WE SYNCHRONIZE OUR WATCHES!
- SHAKE IT! BAKE IT! BOOTY QUAKE IT! ROLL IT AROUND!
- Mike, Lu, and Og/ On the island!/ Mike, Lu, and Og...
- Mama had a chicken! Mama had a cow! Dad was proud! He didn't care how!
- One, two, three, HYAH!
- Any of the songs from the "Sensitive Male" episode. "Sensitivity, sensitivity / Show that girl you really give a D..."
- I went to a pet shop the other day / To see the newest animals on display...
- You don't need pants for the victory dance, 'cause Baboon's better than Weasel...
- In a world full of monsters and demons, June is the only one who sees them...
- It all started when we first met and strapped on our guitars...
- Not just that, but the ENTIRE FLIPPIN' SOUNDTRACK.
- We are the Crystal Gems...
- I got a band that's really cool, stealing words from you-know-who...
- GET SOME! IT'S GO TIME!
- Really? No one has mentioned The Amazing World of Gumball yet? Ok then... "SHE'S A LADY, A FINE LADY! She looks like an angel she sits from above! SHE'S A LADY, A SUPER LADY!"
- "You gotta think big, you gotta think smart!"
- "Warrior, be the warrior!"
- "WE ENJOY IT WHILE WE CAN, WE ENJOY IT WHILE WE'RE KIDS! WE ENJOY IT WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME TO MAKE THE MOST OF IIIIIT!"
- Oh, life on the outside ain't what it used to be! Yeah, the world's gone crazy and it ain't safe on the streets!
- The "Homonyms" song from Robot Chicken. It's a spoof of Schoolhouse Rock, so the Ear Worm affect was probably intentional. Still... must... resist... urge... to... sing in public.
- Speaking of Robot Chicken, what about the ending theme? Sure it's just them saying "bawk" to a little tune, but it's so catchy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrBplRjbgSw
- And from the 3rd Star Wars special, Palpatine explains what the other 65 orders are.
- Blue rabbits f**king...
- Turn the other cheek! Turn the other cheek!
- I hate you, Jesus, you rotten little fink! Your sermon never pleases and your parables all stink!
- I like your booty, but I'm not gay (Not gay) I like your booty but I'm not gay (Unh~unh~uh) I like your booty but I'm not gay (Gay sex) I like your booty but I'm not gay (Gay booty!)...
- The Boondocks I am the stone that the builder refused...
- Don't forget the ending theme. Doesn't have any lyrics, but it's extremely catchy. Makes for a nice ringtone.
- 'Cuz I'm... dick ridin' (Obama, Obama...)
- Stomp 'em in the nuts! Stomp 'em in the nuts! Stomp 'em in the nuts!
- Homies over hoes! Homies over hoes! Homies over hoes! Homies over hoes! Do the homie! Do the homie! Do the homie! Do the homie!
- I wanna kick your ass until your head falls off... then I'll kick your head and kick your ass again...
- I jacked off on a doctor's face, I jacked off on a doctor's face!
- I never meeeeeet you, but I think I loooooves you!
- Crap, anytime Toki sings anything.
- WHY DID YOU DRINK?!
- We have our best men on it, what else are we supposed to do!
- I like cheese, I like cheese, I like cheese, I like cheese, cheese, CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE!
- From China Il: "I just get so crazy playing with kitty cats!" over and over again.