Drinking Game for X-COM: Enemy Unknown.
Take a sip:
- Every time one of your soldiers misses a shot
- Every time one of your soldiers get flanked
- Every time you stun an alien and take it prisoner instead of killing it
- Every time one of your soldiers is critically wounded
- Every time a UFO pops up
- Every time you launch a satellite. Two if it won you a continental bonus
- ENEMY WITHIN: Every time EXALT pops up to make your life difficult.
- ENEMY WITHIN: Every time a gene mod triggers on the battlefield.
Take a shot:
- Every time your team takes down an alien in one shot.
- Every time a Heavy misses with his or her rocket launcher
- Every time you unlock a new piece of equipment or upgrade
- Every time you kill an alien you were trying to take prisoner
- Every time one of your soldiers is killed
- Every time Bradford shows a lack of Genre Savvy (for your own sake, don't do the tutorial mission if you're playing this drinking game).
- Every time Vahlen complains about your use of explosives, or her interrogation skills or enthusiasm are brought up
- Every time Shen comments on how uneasy he feels about alien technology
- Every time Vahlen and Shen disagree
- Every time you finish a mission without any of your soldiers taking any damage at all.
- ENEMY WITHIN: Every time a Seeker starts strangling one of your soldiers. Finish your drink if the soldier is killed by it.
- ENEMY WITHIN: Every time you kill an alien by punching them with a MEC Trooper
- Two shots if you get the achievement for doing such.
- Every time a Terror Mission pops up.
Finish your drink:
- Whenever you encounter a new type of alien
- Whenever you lose a satellite
- Whenever you lose a council member. Two drinks if a 5-panic country stays aboard at the end of the month
- Whenever one of your troops is mind-controlled.
- Finish your drink, then grab another one and finish it if you successfully finish the mission with none of your troops dead or wounded anyways.
- Whenever you send a soldier into a darkened room that turns out to be full of aliens
- Whenever you get a Code Black
- Whenever someone on your team misses a 90% or higher shot
- Whenever someone on your team makes a low percentage (below 30%) shot. Two drinks if it crits.
- Whenever a heavy misses with their rocket launcher and blows up a team-mate instead.
- Whenever you spot a Meld canister with 1 turn left and can't secure it on that turn.
- Whenever you manage to mind-control an Ethereal. Take a sip of the next drink if you do such in Enemy Unknown.
- Finish your drink, then grab another one and finish it if you use a mind-controlled Ethereal to mind-control another Ethereal.