Drinking Game: The Dreamer
Take a drink when:
- Beatrice is conflicted over choosing between Beatrice or Alan.
- Alan does something heroic and/or manly.
- Lt. Col. Knowlton says something snarky.
- Yvette tells Beatrice it's okay to date two guys at once.
- The time period transitions.
- A parallel character appears/is mentioned.
- Something remotely historical occurs.
- Beatrice or another character mentions acting/Broadway.
- Beatrice is the only female in the vicinity.
- There are other females besides Beatrice in the vicinity.
- The comic passes the Bechdel Test.
- The comic fails the Bechdel Test.
- A scene occurs wherein Alan and Beatrice show their Official Couple - ness.
- Something/someone foreshadows Nathan's fate.